.I just got the link since some b could not see this part.
What? How can he speak so disrespectfully to her😲
Sorry, I was away for a few hours and just checking all messages.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.I just got the link since some b could not see this part.
What? How can he speak so disrespectfully to her😲
Sorry, I was away for a few hours and just checking all messages.
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
.I just got the link since some b could not see this part.
Thanks for sharing
I am watching the episode on Hotstar. I usually get to watch it only after around 16 hours after Siya and Deepiku give written updates.
Sometimes i chk the clippings alone, thankfully kal meri aank lag gayi though I kept waiting to read the written updates. Wouldn't have been able to sleep too 😂😂
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkg3WhB5mY/?igshid=1r5bpl09ipmke
Please watch from slide 4 to know how Virat behaved with usha Maushi ..😡
Maine logic pakad liya hai asmi, yeh hil gaya hai poora ka poora😆