https://twitter.com/Unni1511/status/1381805632475566080?s=20
https://twitter.com/Fireflies8888/status/1381803220985475073?s=20
ACP is officially Cupid now 🤪🤣
Acp didnt like Anokhi much , confirmed 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/Unni1511/status/1381805632475566080?s=20
https://twitter.com/Fireflies8888/status/1381803220985475073?s=20
ACP is officially Cupid now 🤪🤣
Acp didnt like Anokhi much , confirmed 😎
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Friend zone?🥺🤣
Kaun kisse jealous hai yeh batao. Anokhi se Ahir😎 yaa vice versa🤣
Of course vice versa 😎
Aaj bhi taunt mar rahi thi
She was trying to friendzone ShauHir 🥺🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Friend zone?🥺🤣
Kaun kisse jealous hai yeh batao. Anokhi se Ahir😎 yaa vice versa🤣
hahaha in Saturday's episode, Ahir was trying to push Anokhi out when Shaurya said thank you for helping us so today Anokhi returned the favor by friendzoning ACP on Shaurya's behalf 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yesterday I thought this character is gone 🤣
But today ACP flipped and how 😳🤣
Wow 🤩
I’m happy I wasn’t supporting the wrong guy Or Ship 😎
I hope his screen space remains good
He will 1000% be there for the rest of the show no doubt!! I'm excited to see how Shaurya apologized to ACP in tomorrow's episode, there was no time to drive to the bridge so I wonder what he did 🤣
I like HitVir 😆😆
You should create a poll on MF.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Of course vice versa 😎
Aaj bhi taunt mar rahi thi
She was trying to friendzone ShauHir 🥺🤣
IF isn’t letting me reply now. Pehle reaction ab reply🥺
Koi Shaurya se toh pucho kisko friendzone karna hai Ahir ko yaa Anokhi ko🤣 We know it’s the latter😎
The first gif of Ahir dragging Shaurya always has me ROFLIng!!🤣🤣 I wish they had the BTS for this.. I am not sure how they managed to film it with a straight face, probably that’s why they showed their backs instead 😂
Originally posted by: deepshiii
IF isn’t letting me reply now. Pehle reaction ab reply🥺
Koi Shaurya se toh pucho kisko friendzone karna hai Ahir ko yaa Anokhi ko🤣 We know it’s the latter😎
IF is slow 🤪
Shaurya knows better 😎
I hope usko aaj AcP ka sacha pyaar dikh gaya hoga 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
https://twitter.com/Abhijit98525864/status/1381799145191604224?s=20
https://twitter.com/tumbhttacheho/status/1381778838162575361?s=20
https://twitter.com/Moumita18106270/status/1381784035291131910?s=20
Woke up to see ACP getting praises 😲
Feeling like a happy parent rn lol 🤪🤣
He loves Shaurya so much that after knowing his "infatuation" for Anokhi, Pagla tyaag karne chala hai 😭
He is playing cupid between ShaKhi 😭 Dil dukh raha hai mera Ahir ke liye 😭
No matter what.. No one can love SS more than Ahir ❤️
#JaiShauHirDi 😎