YALL WE WERE SO DEPRESSED TODAY 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
YALL WE WERE SO DEPRESSED TODAY 🤣🤣
LOL will the precap actually happen??? BUT I WILL SAY THAT THEIR LITTLE CHALLEGE IS CUTE WILL WE SEE IT 🤣
YALL WE WERE SO DEPRESSED TODAY 🤣🤣
We will be tomorrow 🤣
SHAGUN IS HERE. ANYTHING CAN HAPPENOriginally posted by: infinitie
LOL will the precap actually happen??? BUT I WILL SAY THAT THEIR LITTLE CHALLEGE IS CUTE WILL WE SEE IT 🤣
YALL WE WERE SO DEPRESSED TODAY 🤣🤣
WE WERE SOOOO SAD AND TODAY WAS SUCH A GOOD EP!!
DUDE!! Ahir's smile!!!❤️❤️
TODAY WAS SO GOODOriginally posted by: infinitie
WE WERE SOOOO SAD AND TODAY WAS SUCH A GOOD EP!!
I love how anokhi is yelling at Ahir AND Shaurya 😂💀💀
I AGREE!! she is like you both are being stubborn and i appreciate her for pointing it out!!! she isn't taking anyone's side she is just like WHY ARE YOU BOTH RUINING MY HOLI
When she said your too busy sitting here with your best friend 🤣Originally posted by: infinitie
I AGREE!! she is like you both are being stubborn and i appreciate her for pointing it out!!! she isn't taking anyone's side she is just like WHY ARE YOU BOTH RUINING MY HOLI
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL will the precap actually happen??? BUT I WILL SAY THAT THEIR LITTLE CHALLEGE IS CUTE WILL WE SEE IT 🤣
I think it will take devi time to manao shagun i hope she manaos her some other day not on holi plzz