Originally posted by: shaylini
Seems so but I guess Devil will again manipulate her and convince her to stay.
I really hope THAT SHAGUN USES HER BRAIN
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: shaylini
Seems so but I guess Devil will again manipulate her and convince her to stay.
I really hope THAT SHAGUN USES HER BRAIN
I love how she said he always realizes is mistake later. 🥺
SHES GONNA MAKE SS APOLOGIZE 😂💀💀💀💀💀
She left that in Cambridge
shay!!! 🤗Originally posted by: shaylini
Heyyy Pooja....
Ok but do tag me in hot holi posts like Juhi, Sruthi and Akanksha
I will still wait for you all in my treehouse
yessssss I need that hot holi to happen but I’m going to keep my expectations low so I’m saying I’m not flying when I’m actually flying!!!
I’m loving my girl today.
hahahaha we are prepped regardless!
If she doesn't I will doubt how she got admission in cambridge