Originally posted by: Saichintalli
4 more minutes... I really wish jaldhi see drama katham Kare air door open Kare , our sherni is waiting outside
Abhi tak door close hai 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
4 more minutes... I really wish jaldhi see drama katham Kare air door open Kare , our sherni is waiting outside
Abhi tak door close hai 😳
Night 2 Sasta Big Boss Drama🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
4 more minutes... I really wish jaldhi see drama katham Kare air door open Kare , our sherni is waiting outside
I can’t take the suspense
Originally posted by: notaquitter
I can’t take the suspense
Will we get Virat 'Love Struck' Chavan in Gopi Bahu mode or Rono mode? or both 😆
My best wishes to my jawans
Originally posted by: notaquitter
My best wishes to my jawans
I am not watching yet. i am here for updates too.
well raja babu ne kaha ki uske dil mein sai ke liye koi jagah nahin koi in bhai saab ko bataye aapke bewakoofi ki wajeh se sai ke dil ki singadh fort aur mazboot hogayi hai ab no chance na duppatta ke neeche na upar no chance for SR🤣
Will we get Virat 'Love Struck' Chavan in Gopi Bahu mode or Rono mode? or both 😆
He will be in rono mode only , fierce but even when they are fighting, I want him to just look at her
well raja babu ne kaha ki uske dil mein sai ke liye koi jagah nahin koi in bhai saab ko bataye aapke bewakoofi ki wajeh se sai ke dil ki singadh fort aur mazboot hogayi hai ab no chance na duppatta ke neeche na upar no chance for SR🤣
Ghor tapasya karna padega.
well raja babu ne kaha ki uske dil mein sai ke liye koi jagah nahin koi in bhai saab ko bataye aapke bewakoofi ki wajeh se sai ke dil ki singadh fort aur mazboot hogayi hai ab no chance na duppatta ke neeche na upar no chance for SR🤣
SR gaya sanyas leney