did you get work done today?!Originally posted by: infinitie
hahahahaha i am desperately trying to finish my reading!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
did you get work done today?!Originally posted by: infinitie
hahahahaha i am desperately trying to finish my reading!!
No she will say itna bhi sorry na boliyai 🤣
She ll say uts not your fault
ACP ahir ye aapki galti hai aap sorry boliye
And acp agar dil ka mara hoga then he ll say sorry 🤣
Originally posted by: wamavasant
What do you think juwiii what will happen today
Who will say sorry
Shaurya or ahir 🤣
hahahaha watch it end up being ahir, anokhi will make him apologize 🤣
lol this guy gets character assissinated in the restaurant, gets his car ruined, spends all night in the station with shaurya and ends up being the one saying sorry 🤣
honestly. Idk. I go back and forth. I’m stressed 😅😂Originally posted by: wamavasant
What do you think juwiii what will happen today
Who will say sorry
Shaurya or ahir 🤣
Originally posted by: wamavasant
She ll say uts not your fault
ACP ahir ye aapki galti hai aap sorry boliye
And acp agar dil ka mara hoga then he ll say sorry 🤣
Ahir chup chaap sorry Bolega
did you get work done today?!
yes i did get some stuff done! tomorrow is my death day where i'm in class from 12-5:30 so it's just like too much work! so I'll probably pop off earlier tonight
honestly. Idk. I go back and forth. I’m stressed 😅😂
I m not able to sleep
I m still doing jagrata over here 🤣 mulling over the arguement which will take place very soon in today's episode
Originally posted by: Rima_123
Hello.... I think I'm on time
Jaldi we need to get done with this EDT ASAP
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Jaldi we need to get done with this EDT ASAP
do we have the next one ready??
edit: we do! namita is always ready for us!