same here...🤗Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U think I have experience? I’ve never attended such functions even 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
same here...🤗Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U think I have experience? I’ve never attended such functions even 😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
😲
And still you call my boys Women😭
That character would have fell for one of my Babies🤪😆
Yes i do, why?? And u don’t say anything about my baby 🔪
Rrahul still looked like a man than ur men looking women 😂
No no that character didn’t fall for ur cheap maaal
Nisha(SilentEye7) calls Asfia(AppleOfEye) fufufu🤣🤣
good night eeshu...Originally posted by: merryyura
Good night everyone🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yes i do, why?? And u don’t say anything about my baby 🔪
Rrahul still looked like a man than ur men looking women 😂
No no that character didn’t fall for ur cheap maaal
Looks me kya rakha hai🤪
Aryan bhi dikhta ladka hai par harkate ladkiyon jaisi hai🤣🤣
Haath hi nahi🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: .shivi396
Nisha(SilentEye7) calls Asfia(AppleOfEye) fufufu🤣🤣