U should have said & hot too😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U should have said & hot too😆
Guys come over raghvi AT
U should have said & hot too😆
Yeah...I forgot...are actually I was not at all expecting k vo reply karega to first chiz jo mind me aaya likh di 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Guys come over raghvi AT
Can you please post the link here...😀😀
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Yeah...I forgot...are actually I was not at all expecting k vo reply karega to first chiz jo mind me aaya likh di 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Next time😎😆
I agree....and I don't understand one thing ....purey episode me do sath hi hotey ...lelo screenshots....nahi offscreen hi chahiye...kyu bhai offscreen me ye log koi aur dikhne lagte hai kyaOriginally posted by: rs-shailu29
as long onscreen chemistry is cool i dont care there offscreen ..
note-- offscreen couple cant justify onscreen properly only strangers can emote properly
srk-kajol is great example who can forget maan+geet ,amna+rajeev
chemistry hot like fire and jassi+arman
Next time😎😆
Definitely 😁😁😁😁
I agree....and I don't understand one thing ....purey episode me do sath hi hotey ...lelo screenshots....nahi offscreen hi chahiye...kyu bhai offscreen me ye log koi aur dikhne lagte hai kya
12 hours they are together they must be bored thoda space dedo ye fans bi na
Does anyone have the link to Sai's live interview? If yes, can I get it please?
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4