Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sree07

ha ha yes. I can vouch that Raghav's roubles will double the moment pallu enters his life šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s in happens to every guys life after marriage šŸ¤£

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I m not able to connect to her the character Pallavi seems to have no life of her own. She seems to be just empty shell now.

Raghav deserves better then an empty shell. His life partner should be an equal to him or atleast with some brains n self respect.

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

In terms of constructive criticism, Pallaviā€™s expressions and the distracting hair do of hers, are unnecessarily irritating. Shivangi is giving a wide eyed deer caught in the headlights look that isnā€™t suiting her. Her grey lenses suit the situation in a romantic scene but not in drama. That look is very much like ET or Jaadu in Koi Mil Gaya.

The camera zooming on her face when she looks like that and the terrible hair style (with greasy hair) where her ears look too big is making me feel like I am watching the movie PK. Aamir Khan has similar large ears but on Shivangi, it looks too distracting. 

Just a big big turn off from the endearing character Pallavi was last week.

šŸ˜†

OMG yes!!

So Iā€™m so-so about the lens BUT her make up bothers me A LOT. Like a lot. & itā€™s sad bc she has a make up artist. The contour, bronze, and especially her eyebrows are just off. I wonder why he uses bronzer to cover the blemishes ... she he could use concealer, a shear liquid or cream foundation (bc cakey is a no-no and powder sits in creases after a long day) and then lightly use bronzer to make her look more naturally perky. Her cheek bones are delicate and high but instead he separates her face by not blending the contour or bronzer and makes her orange. She seems more like a cool/slight neutral tone and the color used is more apt for a warm tone person. 

I know thick eyeliner is a thing but it really makes her eyes look small. I think a better effect would be a thin-winged liner or perhaps a neutral/brown-taupe eyelid that opens her eyes more. If they want to jazz it up then the middle part of the lid can be accented with whatever colored shadow easily or even a colored top liner. Also, if they used a waterline-colored inner liner on & off, her eyes would look more ā€œawakeā€ and differentiate her looks btwn outfits. But my main fixation is her eyebrows... bechari has a full on stencil happening. They could have used a shade minimally lighter than black and sparsely filled the brow line close to her nose and at the bottom while feathering out her brow near the end to elongate them.

While I get sheā€™s on tele, and BWA can get away with a heavy full-face look since sheā€™s a piece of work, Pallu would be fine with the dewy look or no-makeup make up look. Sheā€™s naturally pretty. Just tired of seeing cake face on people or poor contour/highlight jobs when they have a team that could help prevent these things. 

&& I feel bad bc this is her makeup artist, production team, & slightly her fault situation BUT Iā€™ve noticed here and in many serials they super curl the hair so that it lasts for a solid 13 hr+ shoot. The strips of tight ringlets makes me cringe because I think back to my high school years when my friends & I tried to get ā€œblow out curlsā€ with a straighter or barrel curler šŸ¤£

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moksha89

Oh dear, deep breath. I finally watched the epi (was going in bated breath after reading the forum) & yes, it was absolute chaos. Main problem is that Pallu, the character, really has no direction. I mentioned it in another thread that Shivangi hasnā€™t owned the character of Pallavi so these scenes just become frustrating. Thereā€™s no life or emotion in the character assay. If she made Pallu an entity we connect to then we would essentially empathize even though we knew she was being dumb. We would tell her ā€œyes girl - letā€™s rip the (innocent) dude apart.ā€ But everything feels so stale.

Canā€™t even bring myself to find a deeper meaning in the last 2-3 epis for Pallavi. Other than the creators wanting to show Pallu deflecting drama from the Deshmukhs and reacting on RR (bc no one else can be her target) - I just want them to finish this stepping stone and move on. With similar FLs, their acting made me feel comfortable analyzing them and even deconstructing their flaws ā€” but the delivery of Pallavi is so blunt that thereā€™s no ā€œpersonā€ to evaluate, just the ability of Shivangi to act.

I get why today happened, but the preview just hints that itā€™ll get even more tiring. Theyā€™ll fix the story so that Shivangiā€™s weak points are compensated and RaghVi is still a desired end game BUT itā€™s going to take w o r k. 

s/n: I hope people send some constructive criticism so that these varied levels of acting delivery can be improved upon by the actors.

you echo my same thoughts. I am ready to give some leniency to Shivangi for her acting. In ITV, everyone improves. Hopefully, she does too. One thing is she looks good with Raghav for sure. If only CVs can build on that chemistry and make pally less obnoxious I think shivanghi would survive. 

As you mentioned pallu is barking on the wrong tree. I have half the mind to tell Raghav to find a new girl  šŸ˜‚. The producer of the show is very active on social media.  this criticism reaches him. I normally post on IF because CVs check posts occasionally. So if there is reasonable criticism, they would mend their ways I guess.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So true....

If CVs are planning to make Pallavi, a soothing balm for Raghav who has lot of wounds from the past, it is not working and I do not see how Raghav can find solace in Pallavi, who is kind of scatterbrained as of now. CVs needs to pull up her character asap

Scatterbrained...that's the word I was looking for.

Yes, indeed, in her current state I don't see how she can be his other half, the balm for his wounds, and the bridge between his family and him. 

sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Well, for Pallavi, Raghav Rao has softened towards her and she knows it. But throwing crap at him and expecting him to take it..NO WAY. The Raghav Rao doesn't care about anything or anyone. She got inviting it herself. 

I also think that pallu is being unnecessarily rude and judgemental to Raghav. Sullu was flinging mud at her left right and center. She chooses to react to Raghav who was trying to save her. I do not get her logic.

inlieu thumbnail

ha ha yes. I can vouch that Raghav's roubles will double the moment pallu enters his life šŸ˜‚

she already has, LOL

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Well, for Pallavi, Raghav Rao has softened towards her and she knows it. But throwing crap at him and expecting him to take it..NO WAY. The Raghav Rao doesn't care about anything or anyone. She got inviting it herself. 

He's never going to be a doormat, that's for sure and she shouldn't forget the other sides of him that she's seen before. He didn't change, he's just showing different facets for now. His core remains the same. 

sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

she already has, LOL

ha ha...so true...

let me rephrase it. The troubles will triple the moment they get married :D

inlieu thumbnail

I also think that pallu is being unnecessarily rude and judgemental to Raghav. Sullu was flinging mud at her left right and center. She chooses to react to Raghav who was trying to save her. I do not get her logic.

Yeah, if she had stopped BWA in her tracks early on, it wouldn't have gotten this far. Heck, even Rahul's mother was more generous with Pallavi than her own family members. I am also disappointed with Milind. He knows the family dynamics and his own wife very well but still he doesn't speak up.