Wow Sam
Looking so interesting
I loved your last game and this one is also looking amazing.
Thanks Nina, so you're in? Player or audience?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Wow Sam
Looking so interesting
I loved your last game and this one is also looking amazing.
Thanks Nina, so you're in? Player or audience?
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
hmmm interested but only truth...🤪
Sign up karlo, first round will have dare task as well as truth question uske baad you can choose truth in further rounds. If you get to the final round toh phir you can have to do dare tasks. So try it out.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Would it be possible to get an example of the dares (both on IF and outside) so that I could get a sense of what to expect?
IF dare can be something like PM a member you have never interacted with a gif (given) and screenshot their reply and send. You can not tell them its dare until the round is finished.
Outside IF dare can be something like buy the cheapest thing you can find in a market (the thing may be specified) click a picture and send it.
This is just a gist of it. 😳 Does it make sense?
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
IF dare can be something like PM a member you have never interacted with a gif (given) and screenshot their reply and send. You can not tell them its dare until the round is finished.
Outside IF dare can be something like buy the cheapest thing you can find in a market (the thing may be specified) click a picture and send it.
This is just a gist of it. 😳 Does it make sense?
Its a request that plz try to avoid outdoor tasks coz of increasing Covid nd lockdown at many places😳
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
chup chap karlo. Agar as player nahi karna toh as judge karlo.
Judge ke hisaab se kya karna Hoga?
Interesting game, but I don't like the timing, otherwise I would have participated had it started at a later date. Maybe could have started it after IPL. 😆
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
IF dare can be something like PM a member you have never interacted with a gif (given) and screenshot their reply and send. You can not tell them its dare until the round is finished.
Outside IF dare can be something like buy the cheapest thing you can find in a market (the thing may be specified) click a picture and send it.
This is just a gist of it. 😳 Does it make sense?
Yeahh, but if someone tells me to go outside and do something I'm straight up telling you right now, I'm not doing it.
Originally posted by: hasini009
Truth mein personal sawal puchenge kya ?😔
first post mein likha hai no personal questions
behen first page check karo...I am guest of honor here aur tu mujhe hi tag kar rahi hai😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thanks for the tag Henna Tiara and Hasini
I missed all of them 😅🤣
Sry
bade log badi baatein🤔