Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
This is quite unbelievable
Kitne logo k paas itna free time hai yaar😲
Now we know who has those 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
This is quite unbelievable
Kitne logo k paas itna free time hai yaar😲
Now we know who has those 😂😂😂
ye toh shocking hai .. Humare bakwas otane interesting hote hai kya🤪
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
mujhe 4 notification aya and friend request bhi...
I’ve got 2 and no FR 😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Chup ho ja mujhe ye new Tom k 4 notification aya...
Mujhe 3 aye 🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Now we know who has those 😂😂😂
We definitely know😂😂😂
ohi toh soch rahi hu ab ye new Tom kaun hai...Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
ye toh shocking hai .. Humare bakwas otane interesting hote hai kya🤪
Ye pakka koi baccha hai...🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I got around 5 likes and Friend request🤣
I think he or she I won’t be friendly that easily so no FR for me 😂
wait...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’ve got 2 and no FR 😂
Dekh or kitna ate hsi...
Sabse jayda kaun paya???
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
ye kya hai be...🤣
I itself don’t know 😂😂
request aya???Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Mujhe 3 aye 🤣
Accept ki???