RaghVi OS: Forgotten Anniversary

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

RaghVi OS: Forgotten Anniversary

"Raghav kya hogaya hai tumhe? Subah subah toh sahi se baat kar liya karo? " She asked irritated by seeing him throwing things here and there like some naughty kid.

"Mujhe kya hogaya hai? Tumko jo memory loss ka defect hai uska kya? Kitni baar kaha hai badaam khaya karo yaadaash accha rahega lekin nhi! Mera sunta kon hai yaha? Sab apna marzi chalata hai! " He shouted back at his wife dramatically making her roll her eyes in confusion.

"Kya keh rahe ho mujhe kucch samajh nhi aaraha! " She said not understanding his mood swing at the moment because till night he was all happy but since the morning, he was behaving all grumpy.

"Aayga bhi nhi! Aakhir Alien family ko jo belong karta hai tum! " He taunted to which she glared at him.

"Dekho Raghav family pe mat jana! Samajh la? " She threatened which went unaffected on him.

"Jaayega! Kya karlega tum? " He provoked her while standing close to her.

"Mujhe tumse baat hi nhi karni hai! " She said trying her best to prevent a fight with him in the morning itself.

"Bas yahi bacha reh gaya tha aaj ke din, sunne ke liye! " He angrily shouted, throwing a near by vase on the floor.

"Chup karo! Itni der se bakwaas kare jaarahe ho! " She said dismissing him.

"Mai bakwaas kar raha hai? Fine! " He then angrily went out after taking his car keys.

She shrugged her shoulder and resumed her work before leaving for the shop.

"Krishna, yeh kiske liye?" Pallavi asked seeing a big bouquet of roses in her hand.

"Didi aap mazaak kar rahi hai na? Mujhe pata hai aap kucch bhi bhul sakti hai lekin apni anniversary nhi! " Krishna said chuckling.

"Anniversary? " And then everything made sense to her. His grumpiness in the morning was all because of this.

It was their first wedding anniversary. While they had spent the initial six months in hating each other but the later six months were blissfull as they spent them with love and today was a year of this whole journey which she forgot due to the work in her shop lately.

'Pallavi how can you do this? Tu apni wedding anniversary bhul gayi! Woh toh shukar hai ki Ghamandi Rao ne abhi tak tujhe kucch kaha nhi warna woh toh ab tak tujhe kacchha chaba jata!' She thought, and reaching her cabin, she immediately dialled his number.

"Kya hai Saree ka dukaan? Mai toh bakwaas karta hai na toh ab kya kaam aagaya mujhse?" He taunted her to piss her off just like his mood already was.

"I am sorry Raghav! " She said choosing to ignore his taunt and make peace with him at least for the sake of this one day without arguing.

"Lagta hai madam ka memory wapas aagaya! How dare you forget our anniversary Pallavi? " He complained to her like a five year kid.

"Arey yaar itna kaam tha toh mai bhul gayi aur zada bano mat, hamari shaadi kaise halaat mei hui thi woh tumhe bhi pata hai! " She tried explaining him, stating the facts.

"Woh sab mai nhi janta! Tum anniversary bhula so punishment tumko mil ke rahega aur wasie tum hai kaha? Ab yeh mat kehna ki aaj ke din bhi tum apna saree ka dukaan mei baitha hua hai! " He said in amusement.

"Toh aur kaha jaungi? Tum nikal gaye the ghar se uske baad mai bhi nikal gayi! " She told him making him roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Mai aadhe ghante mei aa bhi gaya tha wapas! " He retorted.

"Ohh! Lekin yaha kaam hai bohot!" She told him and he knew it wasn't a lie.

"Fine karo kaam! Don't contact me! " He said and with that he ended the call.

After that she completed her work with triple the speed and went back home, only to find that Raghav wasn't there.

"Farhaad, tumhare Anna kaha hai? " Pallavi asked Farhaad on phone because she didn't find Raghav in the whole mansion.

"Anna ne aap dono ke liye RR Hotels ke ek five star hotel mei ek room reserve kiya tha toh ho sakta hai wahi ho! Ham check kar sakte hai! " He informed her.

"Unhone tumhe bhi nhi bataya ki woh kaha ja rahe hai? "She asked in disappointment.

"Nhi, Vahini! Car mangaau? " He replied.

"Haa mangaao! " She said and they moved to that hotel.

Both Pallavi and Farhaad reached the hotel, while she was in awe of the whole interior of the hotel. After getting the keys of his room she made her way to his room all prepared to apologize and make peace with him.

She was about to hit the bell of the room when she heard moaning sounds of some girl.

'Is he with some random girl? Is he cheating on me? ' the thought roamed in her head and her mood dampaned for a few minutes before she marched inside, ready to pull him on the right track but got shocked herself.

"Tum dono kon ho aur Raghav kaha hai?" Pallavi asked the moment she saw two unfamiliar faces in a very compromising position but that didn't matter to her, her husband Raghav did.

"Who Raghav? " The girl said adding to Pallavi's anger.

"My husband Raghav. Raghav Rao, who owns this hotel! " Pallavi said.

"Get lost!" The guy said making Pallavi more furious. But before she could say anything in return, Farhaad reached there.

"Vahini, galti se galat chaabi mil gayi aapko. Anna ne apna room inko diya tha, i didn't know! Yeh right wali hai! " Farhaad said clearing her confusion and handling her another key.

"Farhaad, abhi kitni confusion hogayi thi!" She said in a defeated tone.

"I am sorry Vahini, this time it's the right one! " He replied in a remorseful tone.

"Ok" She said sighing and left the room.

She then reached Raghav's room finally with Farhaad's help. While Farhaad went back, she prepared herself for the worst as today she did a big mistake by not trusting him enough and he needed to know it.

She entered and on spotting Raghav, hot tears immediately formed in her eyes and she ran to hug him.

"Arey, Pallavi kya hua? Tum ro kyu raha hai? " He asked in a concerned tone while she continued to hug him and sob in his arms.

"I am sorry Raghav! " She uttered

"Sorry? Kyu? " He asked in confusion.

"I am sorry! " She repeated.

"Arey reason toh batao sorry ka? " He asked again though he was loosing his patience already.

"I am sorry! " She uttered yet again, this ticked the last straw of his anger and he forcefully broke the hug and made her look at him.

"Enough! Sorry ka mala japna band karo aur chup chap batao hua kya? " He asked looking straight in her eyes.

Then she told him what happened and how she didn't trust him on hearing some random moaning sounds.

"Hmm toh sorry ka mala isliye kyuki tum mujhpe shak kiya? " He concluded to which she sheepishly nodded in yes.

"Hmm par mai karna nhi chahti thi lekin woh halaat! " She tried defending herself.

"Mujhe pata hai! Tumhari jagah agar mai hota toh ab tak pure hotel ko aag laga diya hota! Your reaction was pretty much affordable! " He teased her to which she playfully whacked him.

"Happy Anniversary Mrs. Rao! " He whispered finally with a smile.

"Happy Anniversary to you too Pati dev!" She replied back smiling at him but then frowned making him look at her in confusion as to what happened now.

"Ab kya hua? " He voiced out his thoughts.

"Maine tumhare liye koi gift nhi liya.. "

"It's ok! Mere pass bhi abhi kuchh nhi hai! Woh room reserve kiya tha but then subah hamara fight ke baad maine gusse mei woh honeymoon suit un couple ko dediya! " He informed her while gently stroking her back.

"I am sorry Raghav! " She whispered yet again making him sigh in annoyance.

"It's ok Pallavi! I should have understood your situation rather than behaving like a kid so i am sorry too, wifey! " He said holding his ears to which she lightly kissed his nose and smiled.

"I love you Raghav! " She uttered making his smile widen.

"I love you too Pallavi! " He replied almost instantly and bent down to kiss her plum lips.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Aww how sweet...

Really cute. ❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail