

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica


Transport youself to KV AT 😂
Yeh sari gifs, pics dalo wahan mere tharkipan k liye!
Inke dream sequence itne hot hote what will be the actual sequence ☺️
Thanks rimiii❤️
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Inke dream sequence itne hot hote what will be the actual sequence ☺️
Thanks rimiii❤️
Actual me hame shagun milegi🤢
I likey like her dress...
But why is she singing the title track..
Whats coming up?
IF tagging whats wrong🤮🤮🤮
True.. something magical about their chemistry.. as if made for each other by the Gods🥰🥰. By the way .. I loved Shaurya's choice of song.. it reflected ... The emotional attachment he has with Anokhi.. also the innocence and purity of his feelings.. I know physical attraction will follow😍🔥
Originally posted by: shaylini
I likey like her dress...
But why is she singing the title track..
Whats coming up?
IF tagging whats wrong🤮🤮🤮
The first song she was singing in this story was HEER thats such a sad song but its beautiful i hope she sings that in fest😭
I guess its her personal story two three weeks ago she asked whether she should do a cover of jo tera hovega so i guess she is recording that.
❤️ This song i hope anokhi sings this in fest after the holi wala heartbreak ❤️
Originally posted by: wamavasant
The first song she was singing in this story was HEER thats such a sad song but its beautiful i hope she sings that in fest😭
I guess its her personal story two three weeks ago she asked whether she should do a cover of jo tera hovega so i guess she is recording that.
Ohhh thats bad..I had liked her dress i thought we would get to see her in this.