SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, I am new here, just started watching this, don't know the whole story just the hint of it but how I love Raghaaaaav. He's adorable. Pallavi is nice too but if only she had better principles. I hate how her family treats her and she mistakes all of it for love. I wish she gets to know what love actually is πŸ’•. 

This is my first os on them. It's a but haphazard, sorry for mistakes. 

Hers 

"For someone who doesn't like me, you're way too possessive" He whispered in her ears 

"You can say whatever you want to, I am still not letting you go" She tightened her grip on his arm. 

"You don't have the right to" he reminded her 

"I know" she smiled 

"But you're my husband, for the world, and you chose it" She said gritting her teeth 

"You do know what else husbands do with their wives right?" He licked his lips. Pallavi rolled her eyes, she was so habitual of this constant flirting, which initially she found inappropriate. 

"You're shameless" 

"If you keep telling me I am shameless, maybe I have to be shameless, is tht what you want? Is that how you provoke me?" He looked over his shoulder to her. She looked up staring at him, with her mouth wide open, he stared back at her untill a woman interuppted their staring contest. 

"Excuse me, can I steal him for a dance" A lady, in her mid 20s approached them 

"Sure" Pallavi nodded loosening her grip on him

"Behave" she left his hand and passed him a warned glare. He grinned and left with the lady. 

Pallavi walked up to the bar and sat on the tall wodden chairs they had. She adjusted her dress and crossed her legs 

"A mojito" she said catching the gaze of the bartender who was about to ask her what she wanted. 

"Your eyes" said an unknown man who Sat on the stool in front of her.

"Huh?" She raised her brow 

"My dead ex wife had exactly those pair of eyes, it's been a decade since she left, I haven't seen such beautiful pair in decades" He said making Pallavi smile genuinely 

"She must have been sweet" Pallavi said sympathetically. He nodded and They talked shortly, Pallavi finished the drink the bartender handed her before she took his leave and went on to find her husband unaware of the pair of eyes glaring them from afar. 

She looked over slightly on her tip toe to find her husband, oh, I mean, her so called husband. She couldn't spot him and that scared her. Everytime Raghav went out of sight, he did something extremely stupid and outrageous. 

"Where is he?" She mumbled. 

"Who is he?" She felt a pair of hands encircling her waist and whispering in her ears. 

"Who's who?" She asked clueless perfectly recognising the touch, of, her, apparent husband. 

"Don't act innocent" he clenched his jaws 

"The guy at the bar?" She asked "idk, just some random stranger" she added. 

"So you talked to a random stranger for 5 minutes and 15 seconds?" He made his grip tight. 

"Not everyone puts the timer on while talking to people" She said sarcastically and she was sure he closed his eyes to control the anger. She liked it. This control of hers, on, her, apparent husband. This was needed. Pallavi figured out Raghav is not the one to be tamed, she deals with her husband, her way. 

"You know I don't like it" he groaned snuggling closer and smelling her hair 

"Can we leave already?" She asked controlling the urge to start an argument with him.. 

They walked towards the parking lot. An eerie of silence prevailing between them. He opened the car door and made himself comfortable on the driver's seat. 

"Tumko kya invitation dena padega, aao madam betho mera gaadi mai karke?" He said looking at her still standing outside. 

She shook her head and sat inside. 

"So what were you two talking about...at the bar?" he asked, breaking the silence between them as he parked the car inside his garage and they reached home. 

"You still stuck on that?" She giggled removing her seat belt

"Answer me" he stopped the car and looked at her seriously 

"It was nothing, very random" She pouted  unlocking the door. His jaw tightened and he looked at her for a few seconds before he stormed inside the mansion. 

"I don't know how people can talk to random strangers, I cannot talk to people I know" He said removing his shoes

"You literally had a dance with a stranger" She replied Tying her hair in a loose bun

"You gave me the permission to" he paused gazing at her for a few seconds. Pallavi looked at him through the mirror, confused "permission?" She said slowly 

"Yes, that's how it works" he siad getting up 

"So I have to take permission to talk to someone?" She said in disbelief 

"Did you forget tumhara Deshmukh family k permission k bina tum saans b ni leta tha, yaha agya h to man marji chalayega, theek h fir mai bhi chalayega" he said removing his watch. 

"Dekho.." 

"Tumne meko bola tha ki us businessman se tameez se deal krne ka, mene tumhara baat mana par ab m apna time barbaad nhi krega" he said overacting 

"Arey..tum kaha se kaha ja rahe ho, ghamandi rao" She fumed 

"Okay fine, I am sorry, I will ask you before talking to strangers okay husband dearest?" She said rolling her eyes 

"Ese khali peeli sorry accept nhi krta mai" he smirked 

"So what do you want?" She said 

"You" 

"What?" She turned around to face him

"I want you" he said in a deep voice 

"In the sense?" She played with the fire knowing very well what he meant. 

"In every sense" he didn't leave her gaze. 

"No mood for hopeless flirting" she sang as she threw her phone to the other side of the bed 

"I am not flirting" 

"Says every guy who flirts with me" She opened the cupboard to pick up her clothes, intentionally trying to create a ruckus inside his head, oh how she loved that. 

"Who else flirts with you, btw?" He closed the door of cupboard and pinned her to it, caging her in between his arms 

"Men" she rolled her eyes, scared of what is going to happen but not letting it visible on her face 

"Who men exactly?" He inhaled sharply 

"Like.. you, and the man I met the party and the.." 

"You said it was nothing, I will kill him" he roared banging his fist on the door 

"Ouch" she squeezed her eyes in fear 

"Did he compliment your beauty?" He said getting closer 

She licked her lips and gulped fixing her gaze to the ground 

"Bolo.." he asked dangerous polite 

"Eyes, he said my eyes reminded.." 

"Kitta Besharam hai tum" he said staring at her axious form

"Why are you mad " she whimpered 

"Shouldn't I be?" He scoffed sarcastically 

"You're mine" he groaned. A shiver ran down her spine and she didn't know how to feel about it. 

"Which part of it you don't understand?" He asked calmly touching her forehead with his 

"I don't understand any of it. You can stop with the act no one's watching" she stammered as she kept her eyes closed

"Open your eyes" he commanded.

She slowly opened her eyes and gulped. 

"Do you have any idea what's going on in my mind right now?" He slowly caressed her cheeks and whispered. She stood still, not moving, she was shivering yet feeling so hot amidst the strong manly hands of hers, oh, husband. 

"Ra...ghav" her throat went dry.

"What would you do..if I kissed you?" He whispered, his warm breath fanning across her bare neck. He stood stiff, breathing heavily and waiting for an answer. 

"I..I" she stuttered.  She didn't know what to say. The otherwise outspoken and argumental Pallavi had nothing to say. The words stuck in her throat and her mind was not working. 

"Will you kiss me back?" He asked burying his face in the crook of her neck. Her breath hitched. She will, but she was too shy to accept it. 

"Tell me" he hissed and she went weak on her knees as soon as his lips brushed the skin of her neck. She held the collar of his black blazer tightly and bit her lip to control the urge she had. If she could be honest, she wanted to end this tiny inch between their lips and kiss him badly. 

"Or leave" He said dryly 

She looked up in what must have been shock. her heart sank, yet started beating wildly.   

"Leave before I lose my mind" he muttered rudely. 

Even though the desire was overpowering, she couldn't let this seduction take the best of her self respect so she moved slowly to get away from his clutch, waiting for him to complete his revenge. For him to do what he wanted to do to her for what she did. Pallavi knew the day he gets to know she longs for him things are gonna change, he will not be the person he is, things will change between them, She knew he longed for her too but the difference was she had started to fall for him and she wasn't sure if he was falling for her, how could she let herself get engulfed in this lustful adventure, what if he wakes up in the morning and decides he no longer wants her, what if he abandons her after he gets what he wants, isn't that how every guy is? She remembered it was Raghav only who told her "men only want one thing" bck then when they weren't a couple. she shook her head and sighed pushing aside the thoughts. Living with him, she knew she can be dead any minute but she wasnt scared of death.. she was scared of losing him. She has started being the one thing she never wanted to be : his wife, in true sense and untill he is ready to be hers, just hers, she won't give in to her desires. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail

Heyaaa....

Just finished reading your write-up. It's really good. Would love to read more...You see I am little greedyπŸ˜†

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Hi guys, I am new here, just started watching this, don't know the whole story just the hint of it but how I love Raghaaaaav. He's adorable. Pallavi is nice too but if only she had better principles. I hate how her family treats her and she mistakes all of it for love. I wish she gets to know what love actually is πŸ’•. 

This is my first os on them. It's a but haphazard, sorry for mistakes. 

Hers 

"For someone who doesn't like me, you're way too possessive" He whispered in her ears 

"You can say whatever you want to, I am still not letting you go" She tightened her grip on his arm. 

"You don't have the right to" he reminded her 

"I know" she smiled 

"But you're my husband, for the world, and you chose it" She said gritting her teeth 

"You do know what else husbands do with their wives right?" He licked his lips. Pallavi rolled her eyes, she was so habitual of this constant flirting, which initially she found inappropriate. 

"You're shameless" 

"If you keep telling me I am shameless, maybe I have to be shameless, is tht what you want? Is that how you provoke me?" He looked over his shoulder to her. She looked up staring at him, with her mouth wide open, he stared back at her untill a woman interuppted their staring contest. 

"Excuse me, can I steal him for a dance" A lady, in her mid 20s approached them 

"Sure" Pallavi nodded loosening her grip on him

"Behave" she left his hand and passed him a warned glare. He grinned and left with the lady. 

Pallavi walked up to the bar and sat on the tall wodden chairs they had. She adjusted her dress and crossed her legs 

"A mojito" she said catching the gaze of the bartender who was about to ask her what she wanted. 

"Your eyes" said an unknown man who Sat on the stool in front of her.

"Huh?" She raised her brow 

"My dead ex wife had exactly those pair of eyes, it's been a decade since she left, I haven't seen such beautiful pair in decades" He said making Pallavi smile genuinely 

"She must have been sweet" Pallavi said sympathetically. He nodded and They talked shortly, Pallavi finished the drink the bartender handed her before she took his leave and went on to find her husband unaware of the pair of eyes glaring them from afar. 

She looked over slightly on her tip toe to find her husband, oh, I mean, her so called husband. She couldn't spot him and that scared her. Everytime Raghav went out of sight, he did something extremely stupid and outrageous. 

"Where is he?" She mumbled. 

"Who is he?" She felt a pair of hands encircling her waist and whispering in her ears. 

"Who's who?" She asked clueless perfectly recognising the touch, of, her, apparent husband. 

"Don't act innocent" he clenched his jaws 

"The guy at the bar?" She asked "idk, just some random stranger" she added. 

"So you talked to a random stranger for 5 minutes and 15 seconds?" He made his grip tight. 

"Not everyone puts the timer on while talking to people" She said sarcastically and she was sure he closed his eyes to control the anger. She liked it. This control of hers, on, her, apparent husband. This was needed. Pallavi figured out Raghav is not the one to be tamed, she deals with her husband, her way. 

"You know I don't like it" he groaned snuggling closer and smelling her hair 

"Can we leave already?" She asked controlling the urge to start an argument with him.. 

They walked towards the parking lot. An eerie of silence prevailing between them. He opened the car door and made himself comfortable on the driver's seat. 

"Tumko kya invitation dena padega, aao madam betho mera gaadi mai karke?" He said looking at her still standing outside. 

She shook her head and sat inside. 

"So what were you two talking about...at the bar?" he asked, breaking the silence between them as he parked the car inside his garage and they reached home. 

"You still stuck on that?" She giggled removing her seat belt

"Answer me" he stopped the car and looked at her seriously 

"It was nothing, very random" She pouted  unlocking the door. His jaw tightened and he looked at her for a few seconds before he stormed inside the mansion. 

"I don't know how people can talk to random strangers, I cannot talk to people I know" He said removing his shoes

"You literally had a dance with a stranger" She replied Tying her hair in a loose bun

"You gave me the permission to" he paused gazing at her for a few seconds. Pallavi looked at him through the mirror, confused "permission?" She said slowly 

"Yes, that's how it works" he siad getting up 

"So I have to take permission to talk to someone?" She said in disbelief 

"Did you forget tumhara Deshmukh family k permission k bina tum saans b ni leta tha, yaha agya h to man marji chalayega, theek h fir mai bhi chalayega" he said removing his watch. 

"Dekho.." 

"Tumne meko bola tha ki us businessman se tameez se deal krne ka, mene tumhara baat mana par ab m apna time barbaad nhi krega" he said overacting 

"Arey..tum kaha se kaha ja rahe ho, ghamandi rao" She fumed 

"Okay fine, I am sorry, I will ask you before talking to strangers okay husband dearest?" She said rolling her eyes 

"Ese khali peeli sorry accept nhi krta mai" he smirked 

"So what do you want?" She said 

"You" 

"What?" She turned around to face him

"I want you" he said in a deep voice 

"In the sense?" She played with the fire knowing very well what he meant. 

"In every sense" he didn't leave her gaze. 

"No mood for hopeless flirting" she sang as she threw her phone to the other side of the bed 

"I am not flirting" 

"Says every guy who flirts with me" She opened the cupboard to pick up her clothes, intentionally trying to create a ruckus inside his head, oh how she loved that. 

"Who else flirts with you, btw?" He closed the door of cupboard and pinned her to it, caging her in between his arms 

"Men" she rolled her eyes, scared of what is going to happen but not letting it visible on her face 

"Who men exactly?" He inhaled sharply 

"Like.. you, and the man I met the party and the.." 

"You said it was nothing, I will kill him" he roared banging his fist on the door 

"Ouch" she squeezed her eyes in fear 

"Did he compliment your beauty?" He said getting closer 

She licked her lips and gulped fixing her gaze to the ground 

"Bolo.." he asked dangerous polite 

"Eyes, he said my eyes reminded.." 

"Kitta Besharam hai tum" he said staring at her axious form

"Why are you mad " she whimpered 

"Shouldn't I be?" He scoffed sarcastically 

"You're mine" he groaned. A shiver ran down her spine and she didn't know how to feel about it. 

"Which part of it you don't understand?" He asked calmly touching her forehead with his 

"I don't understand any of it. You can stop with the act no one's watching" she stammered as she kept her eyes closed

"Open your eyes" he commanded.

She slowly opened her eyes and gulped. 

"Do you have any idea what's going on in my mind right now?" He slowly caressed her cheeks and whispered. She stood still, not moving, she was shivering yet feeling so hot amidst the strong manly hands of hers, oh, husband. 

"Ra...ghav" her throat went dry.

"What would you do..if I kissed you?" He whispered, his warm breath fanning across her bare neck. He stood stiff, breathing heavily and waiting for an answer. 

"I..I" she stuttered.  She didn't know what to say. The otherwise outspoken and argumental Pallavi had nothing to say. The words stuck in her throat and her mind was not working. 

"Will you kiss me back?" He asked burying his face in the crook of her neck. Her breath hitched. She will, but she was too shy to accept it. 

"Tell me" he hissed and she went weak on her knees as soon as his lips brushed the skin of her neck. She held the collar of his black blazer tightly and bit her lip to control the urge she had. If she could be honest, she wanted to end this tiny inch between their lips and kiss him badly. 

"Or leave" He said dryly 

She looked up in what must have been shock. her heart sank, yet started beating wildly.   

"Leave before I lose my mind" he muttered rudely. 

Even though the desire was overpowering, she couldn't let this seduction take the best of her self respect so she moved slowly to get away from his clutch, waiting for him to complete his revenge. For him to do what he wanted to do to her for what she did. Pallavi knew the day he gets to know she longs for him things are gonna change, he will not be the person he is, things will change between them, She knew he longed for her too but the difference was she had started to fall for him and she wasn't sure if he was falling for her, how could she let herself get engulfed in this lustful adventure, what if he wakes up in the morning and decides he no longer wants her, what if he abandons her after he gets what he wants, isn't that how every guy is? She remembered it was Raghav only who told her "men only want one thing" bck then when they weren't a couple. she shook her head and sighed pushing aside the thoughts. Living with him, she knew she can be dead any minute but she wasnt scared of death.. she was scared of losing him. She has started being the one thing she never wanted to be : his wife, in true sense and untill he is ready to be hers, just hers, she won't give in to her desires. 

bravo..β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» only hers.. beautiful penned down .. congrats and plz continue the beauty

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Heyaaa....

Just finished reading your write-up. It's really good. Would love to read more...You see I am little greedyπŸ˜†

Thank You πŸ€—πŸ€— I will write more πŸ€—

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

bravo..β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» only hers.. beautiful penned down .. congrats and plz continue the beauty

Thank you so much β€οΈπŸ€—

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice OS!!

Possessive RaghVi

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh my heart! How beautiful is this!  Please keep writing. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

As always beautifully penned down one shot scripting their emotional turmoil of abandonment fear, confessions n fear of not being reciprocated πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Both yearning for love but fear to yield first...... marvelous writing.

I always loved your one shots......be any couple....the charm is always there 😊😊

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Heya!! Its beautiful 😍😍😍😍

Totally loved it😍😍😍

Please dowrite more on them ❀❀❀❀

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

fantastic dear... love jealousy ff.. please write more.. the confusion...