The way he made it a race!!
Competition kyu banaya usko?
Aisa laga ki pyaar Shaurya ko hai, Ahir ki toh zidd hai 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The way he made it a race!!
Competition kyu banaya usko?
Aisa laga ki pyaar Shaurya ko hai, Ahir ki toh zidd hai 😕
The way he made it a race!!
Competition kyu banaya usko?
Aisa laga ki pyaar Shaurya ko hai, Ahir ki toh zidd hai 😕
I liked Shaurya's reply..
Mere liye Anokhi koi game nahi hai 😎
I felt for him!!! He is a truly in love....!!
I will need sometime to get over Ahir's words... I am really pissed at him rn 🤬 It was like objectifying Anokhi.


Jo tera howega zaroor aayega ☺️
Seems like makers also are hearing our inner voice.🤣
They are also shipping ShauHIr 🤣
Originally posted by: F55OOYMTOV2UWOLS
Guys I am totally in ShauHir Land right now.. ☺️
KYA EPISODE THA ☺️
I made a mistake watching today’s episode before work. Kaam mein dhyaan ni laga☺️🤣 I was forcing people to start watching SAAKK🤣😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I saw 🤣
Posted that gif too 🤣
Didn’t see the episode but my god 🤣
The feels ☺️🤣
Don’t watch it before you’re done with classes🤣 or you’ll be in ShauHir Land. Dhyan ni lagega kahin phir☺️
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I made a mistake watching today’s episode before work. Kaam mein dhyaan ni laga☺️🤣 I was forcing people to start watching SAAKK🤣😎
I cancelled the meeting dude 😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Doesn’t it looks like Wife is confronting GF of her husband 🤣🤣
This isn’t Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani. It’s Shaurya, Ahir aur Sautan ki Kahani🤣🤣