Originally posted by: linakusharberry
iss baar konsa jadi bhooti lekar ayega baba sunny maharaj🤣
Baba sunnymaharaj Jo bhi lekar aye ... Pehale sai ko bhi kilana hoga.... Nehi kisi aur rescue mission Mei nikal padegi🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
iss baar konsa jadi bhooti lekar ayega baba sunny maharaj🤣
Baba sunnymaharaj Jo bhi lekar aye ... Pehale sai ko bhi kilana hoga.... Nehi kisi aur rescue mission Mei nikal padegi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
didi ko woh shot put ki tarah bahar nah pheke room seh
Nehi tho ise bolna chahiye... Didi app yahi ruko,🤣🤣 hum dono ( sairat) honeymoon pe chelthe hai
sai ko tripple dose dena padega warna she will be on mission next mode , 😆🤣 aur haaa phone zara usseh dhoor rakhnaOriginally posted by: Saichintalli
Baba sunnymaharaj Jo bhi lekar aye ... Pehale sai ko bhi kilana hoga.... Nehi kisi aur rescue mission Mei nikal padegi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
sai ko tripple dose dena padega warna she will be on mission next mode , 😆🤣 aur haaa phone zara usseh dhoor rakhna
Btw who else is there to rescue in CN. I think the next track after separation is samrakhi?!
I would like to see a track where they show their work front . I am tired of CN drama. I want to see how sai supports virat in a successful mission and vice versa.
Virat can always help during her exams like Khana khilana, sulaana
karishma haina , ninand many are thereBtw who else is there to rescue in CN. I think the next track after separation is samrakhi?!
I would love to watch thisI would like to see a track where they show their work front . I am tired of CN drama. I want to see how sai supports virat in a successful mission and vice versa.
Virat can always help during her exams like Khana khilana, sulaana
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
karishma haina , ninand many are there
Sorty meri aankh lag gayi
arreh it's ok yaar 🤗