Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Kuch bhi kaho Virat ki jealousy aur possesiveness dekhna ka maza hi alag hai🤣

Are behn Anokhi ko leke aao yaar hamare Veeru ko thodi shanti milegi jab shaurya ki gf aayegi🤣

Kahi Veeru jal bhun na jaye🤣

Nahi nahi mein toh bolti hoon aur jalao Virat ko🔥🔥 taki Sai se pyar ka izhaar karle🙈❤

Par shayad Sai ko thoda time lag sakta hai yeh sab samajne mein aur accept karne mein.

Jokes apart its amazing beautifully written dear❤

Waiting for next update🤗❤❤

Shaurya ki Anokhi abhi Chandigarh mein hai aate aaate time lagega jab tak Viru jal chuka hoga 😂 realization will hit him soon toh thoda calm ho sakta hai but he is cute while he is jealous haan Sai thoda aur time leh sakti hai! Thank you so much :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Poor Virat...!!! Sai hai ki manti nahi...!!! I think Virat is getting more n more in to Sai❤️ while Sai is not aware of his feelings...hope she realise soon and accept to marry Virat...now even Pakhi and Samrat knows about virat’s feelings❤️ so they can help...please update the next part soon... thank you so much for update...👍🏻

Virat will realize soon but he has to woo Sai too as he think she doesn't like him in that way and Sai also heard half convo of Virat Pakhi the other day! Thank you!!

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Awesome update dear

Loved It 

Iam loving this jalkukda virat 

Bas isko wada wala thing clear hojayeh aur sahi route pakadeh 

Ab samrakhi kya karneh wala hai 

Waiting for your next update

jalkukda Virat is a cutie!! Vaada aur sab jaldi clear ho jayega :) Thank you!! 

Sona03 thumbnail

thank you!

Sona03 thumbnail

Part 19 - Realization and Nightmare:

Hello lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe, and take care.

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Virat barges in his room angrily after his meeting with Sai.)

Virat: Of course, who the hell am I to her? Why would she waste her time talking to me? All she cares about is her so called best friend Shaurya!

(Virat starts throwing things from the dressing table to the ground, and sits on the bed wondering why Sai’s closeness with Shaurya is affecting him so much.)

Virat: Kahin main Sai ke liye kuch feel toh nahin karne lag gaya?

(Virat brushes off those thoughts.)

Virat: Nahin, nahin, aisa kaise ho sakta hain? Main uss badbad devi ko pasand?

(Virat recalls the moment he spent with her in Gadchiroli. He thought of how Shaurya’s  presence with Sai affects him, and a smile appears on his face.)

Virat: Kya main sach mein Sai ko pasand karne laga hoon?

Virat’s alter ego 1: Oh ho dekho toh. Virat Chavan tu itni jaldi bhool gaya Pakhi ko diya hua vaada? Kya hua teri paki zubaan ko? Virat Chavan, bada khush lag raha yeh jaan ke ki tu Sai ko pasand karta hain. Phir woh vaade ka kya? Jo tu ne Pakhi se kiya tha? Woh pyaar nahin tha kya?

Virat: Lekin Pakhi ne jo kaha uss din...

Virat’s alter ego 1: Haan uss ne toh bola, lekin apni zubaan bhi koi cheez hoti hain. Tu ne Pakhi ko apne pyaar mein apni zubaan di thi. Toh agar yeh pyaar hain toh woh kya tha?

Virat’s alter ego 2: Sai uski zimedari hain. Agar ussey pasand karne lag bhi gaya toh kya hua? Poori zindagi akele toh nahin reh sakta na? Aur waise bhi, kisi ko pasand ya na pasand karne ke liye insaan ko ek dusre ko jaanna hota hain. Jo Pakhi aur Virat ke saath hua, woh pyaar nahin tha. Lekin jo Virat Sai ke liye mehesoos kar raha hain woh kuch khaas hain. Pakhi ab Samrat ki patni hain. Aur Virat ke mann mein uske liye kuch bhi hona galat hain. Jab Pakhi ne khudh hi apna vaada waapis le liya hain toh ab kuch galat nahin kar raha Virat.

Virat’s alter ego 1: Aur Sai ka kya? Woh tujhe pasand nahin karti!

(Before Virat could react, the alter ego vanished. Virat is in a state of dilemma.)

Virat: Mujhe yeh confusion door karna hi ho ga. Pakhi se baat karn ke baad mein kuch galat nahin kar raha. Usne vaada bhi waapis le liya hain. Aur, waise bhi, hamare beech mein kuch khaas tha bhi nahin, jis se hum pyaar ka naam de sakein. Pakhi ki jagah mere dil mein hamesha hogi ek dost bankar. Lekin mera dil ab Sai ki taraf khicha chala jaa raha hain. Pyaar ho, ya na ho, Sai ab sirf meri zimedaari nahin hain. Uss se bahut zyaada special hain woh mere liye! I... I... Love Sai! Uss Gadchiroli Express ne kab mere dil mein jagah bana li mujhe pata hi nahin chala! Maanta hoon ki Sai mujhe abhi pasand nahin karti. Lekin baad mein kar bhi toh sakti hain! Ussey toh main mana lunga!

(Virat happily dances thinking about this, and waits to clear everything with Pakhi, once and for all. Even though she has cleared things up before, but he just wants to clear up things from his end as well.)

(Change of Scene)

After having a long tiring day of admission, day out, she talked to her Abba. She tells him everything, and then went to sleep. 

As soon as Sai falls asleep, she begins to twist and turn. Her dream was just not letting her sleep. The scene of Abba’s death, her being harrassed by the demon, all just coming back to her. 

Sai: NAHIN!!!!!!! 

(Sai wakes up screaming, and fully covered in sweat. Realizing that it was all a dream, Sai holds her head and begins to Sob.

Hearing Sai scream, Virat comes running to her room, and sees her in that condition. He goes and sits down next to her. Seeing Virat, Sai hugs him tightly and clings on to his t-shirt. Virat hugs her back.)

Virat: It’s okay Sai. Main yahin hoon.

(Virat holds Sai, and lets her cry for sometime.)

Virat: Acha. Ab chup ho jao. 

(Virat says as he holds her head, and wipes her tears with his thumb. Sai soon calms down.) 

Virat: Ab batao, tum ne apne sapne mein kya dekha?

Sai: Abba ki death, aur woh Jagtaap ka chehra, aur uski harkatein mera peecha chorte hi nahin.

Virat: Peecha chorte hi nahin matlab? Have you seen these flashes before as well?

Sai: Mujhe yeh sapne har raat aate hain. 

(Sai says as she lays her head onto Virat’s shoulder, and eventually falls asleep. Virat looks at her, smiles, and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. He slowly gets up, gently lays Sai down on her pillow, and then turns to leave. Just then Sai grabs his hand.)

Sai: Please mat jao. Mujhe darr lag raha hain.

Virat: Yahin hoon main. Tum so jao. Aur daro mat. 

(He goes and sits next to Sai once again. Once he is sure that Sai is fast asleep, he gets up to go to his room. As he was closing Sai’s door, he ran into Pakhi.)

Pakhi: Virat? Tum yahan?

Virat: Haan, woh Sai ko apne past ke flashes aa rahe the apne dream mein. Toh I came to check up on her.

Pakhi: Ussey yeh sapne phele bhi aaye hain kya?

Virat: Bol toh rahi thi ki ussey yeh sapne har roz aate hain. Uski haalat dekhne waali thi. Aisa lag raha hain ki inn flashes ki wajah se uski mental haalat bigar rahi hain. I don’t know what to do. 

Pakhi: Tum ussey ek Psychiatrist ko kyun nahin dikhate?

Virat: Idea bura toh nahin hain lekin kya woh manegi?

Pakhi: Try nahin karoge toh kaise pata chalega? Give it a try, shayadh maan jaaye. Aur agar na maane, toh try to convince her. I am sure woh toh tum kar hi lo ge.

Virat: Thanks Pakhi. Aur haan, mujhe tum se kuch baat karni thi. Abhi nahin, abhi toh bahut raat ho gayi hain. Par baad mein kabhie. 

Pakhi: Anytime Virat, just let me know kab baat karni hain. Sab theek toh hain na?

Virat: Haan sab theek hain. Woh, bas, aise hi. Woh choro, tumne bataaya nahin, tum itni der ko yahan kya kar rahi thi?

Pakhi: Tum ne poocha hi nahin. Mere room mein paani khatam ho gaya toh bas wahi lene jaa rahi hoon. 

Virat: Oh. Acha. Chalo phir, good night. 

Pakhi: Good night Virat. Aur haan, Sai ko kal hi ek ache Psychiatrist ko dikha dena.

Virat: Yes Ma’am. 

(Virat and Pakhi bid each other good night one last time Then Pakhi goes down to the kitchen, and Virat heads to his room for the night.) 

----------------------------------------------------------------

How is the update guys? Please ignore the minor mistakes

Will Sai agree to visit a psychiatrist?

How will Virat confess his feelings?

Do vote and comment your thoughts

Thank you for an update. I loved virats realization that he cares for Sai more than a zimmedari and is starting to feel for her. But I wish Virat didn’t have to rely on pp taking back her vaada to feel less guilty and didn’t need pp to give him suggestions about how to behave with Sai, provide suggestions on how to take care of her and what to do etc....I wish Virat and Sais relationship progresses organically with no pp interference. 

Nevertheless still a great chapter. Poor Sai is still getting nightmares :( look forward to reading more. 

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally Virat cleared his feelings about Sai that it’s something special and which he didn’t feel that way with Pakhi...I hope he doesn’t get too much into guilt of vaada of Pakhi which she already took it back for good...poor Sai still coping up with loss of her aaba and jagtap’s Eve teasings...I hope she trusts Virat for her mental health and open up to him at least about her mental trauma of all happings at gadhchiroli...thank you so much for update...loved the story so far and it’s getting interesting...please update the next part soon...👍🏻

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Virat realised is love for sai. He was there with her when she had bad dream. Loved the conversa bet pakhi n virat 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Virat realised is love for sai. He was there with her when she had bad dream. Loved the conversation bet pakhi n virat...

Tasu06 thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear😇🤗

Finally Virat realise his feelings for Sai by himself

And the way he take care of Sai was beautiful he was there for her❤️

Beautifully written❤❤❤

Looking forward to read next update🤗