Th GIFs are Awesome Sri..❤️
Hayeee..Vir itna sweet mode mein..☺️ It looks as if he is finding ways to get close to her..
Purvi ki tarah even I am so surprised..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Th GIFs are Awesome Sri..❤️
Hayeee..Vir itna sweet mode mein..☺️ It looks as if he is finding ways to get close to her..
Purvi ki tarah even I am so surprised..🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Th GIFs are Awesome Sri..❤️
Hayeee..Vir itna sweet mode mein..☺️ It looks as if he is finding ways to get close to her..
Purvi ki tarah even I am so surprised..🤣
He is trying hard to get purvi admit her feelings for him 🤣
True...ek baar mukhi ko clear ho jaye ki purvi ka wo confession sach tha...bas then mukhi will be in action dekhna...🤣
Chalo me going...good night guys...🤗
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
True...ek baar mukhi ko clear ho jaye ki purvi ka wo confession sach tha...bas then mukhi will be in action dekhna...🤣
The more I'm loving the cuteness in PurVir. The more I'm dreading of what is coming next. The Big S 😡
New EDT🥳🥳
Bas ab uske ane se pehle fatafat 50 hojaye
Congrats new ETD