Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Maine bas ek baar kiya tha, wo abhi tak friends hai so I am happy 😆
I did two times as far as I remember 😆 Dono hi on screen couple na bohat aache dost hai, nahi kuch problem as such so bas yehi kahani hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Maine bas ek baar kiya tha, wo abhi tak friends hai so I am happy 😆
I did two times as far as I remember 😆 Dono hi on screen couple na bohat aache dost hai, nahi kuch problem as such so bas yehi kahani hai 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Don't get upset, main hnu inha... Bhatak rahi hnu 😆
Acha hai acha hai
🤣🤣
kaun😳Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I did two times as far as I remember 😆 Dono hi on screen couple na bohat aache dost hai, nahi kuch problem as such so bas yehi kahani hai 🤣
This is more interesting😆
Vashmay fan hoke tumne vashmay fan ko nahi pehchana😈😭
Pura din vashmay DT pe pdi rehti hu😆
Arreh I know how much you love VashmAy but I thought you like AmDheer too 😆 Sorry my mistake.. 😳
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Arreh I know how much you love VashmAy but I thought you like AmDheer too 😆 Sorry my mistake.. 😳
Sorry bolne se kya hoga ab😈😈
Sazza milni chahiye ya nahi...ye baaki vashmay fans btaeenge😆
Sazza ye..hume ek beautiful sa opinion ya story do for upcoming vashmay track...soon (as feasible to you🤗)
What you guys say🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I dont want him to be a servant when he is a hockey player 😭
Talent mat waste karo na bande ki!
Even I don't want that.... I don't think he is because Bhanu already works for Singh family... 🤔
😆Tu hi soch leSorry bolne se kya hoga ab😈😈
Sazza milni chahiye ya nahi...ye baaki vashmay fans btaeenge😆
What you guys say🤣
🤣
haanOriginally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Even I don't want that.... I don't think he is because Bhanu already works for Singh family... 🤔
Sorry bolne se kya hoga ab😈😈
Sazza milni chahiye ya nahi...ye baaki vashmay fans btaeenge😆
Sazza ye..hume ek beautiful sa opinion ya story do for upcoming vashmay track...soon (as feasible to you🤗)
What you guys say🤣
🤣
Tum log punishment socho tab tak main dusra DT reserved karke aati hnu 🤣