I can expect Raghav doing such things because normal log 1st date par restaurant park ya movie jaate hai.....but Raghav to abnormal hai....vo agar America bhi leke chala jayega toh I won't be surprised🤣
Loved it dear. Very well written👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I can expect Raghav doing such things because normal log 1st date par restaurant park ya movie jaate hai.....but Raghav to abnormal hai....vo agar America bhi leke chala jayega toh I won't be surprised🤣
Loved it dear. Very well written👏
Hayee so cute ❤️
unique story!! loved it...! I wonder what he will plan for the 2nd date🤣
Cute one😳❤️
Enjoyed reading it.
Aww he wanted to spend time with her 😆
Nice OS 👏
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0