I’ll be going home late yaaar
Maybe after 1am also that’s why
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’ll be going home late yaaar
Maybe after 1am also that’s why
I think I’ve watched that song 😂😂
I am not Fan of him but I’ve watched his movies
He's looking so cute here🤪



Bechara🤪🤣

Good night Gauri di❤️
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
hmmm jaldi promote ho jao alu...
Ye kya promotion promotion laga rakha hai
Thodi sabr rakho behen🤣
Last gif 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
15 day...
15 days? Tu khud calculate ki kya 🤣
Calculation toh meri each day kitni post karti hu uske hisab se hone chaiye na 🤔🤔
kabse tujhe red dekh rahi hu ab purple dekhni hai...
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
aacha mujhe dance plus ka raghav laga..🤪
Dance plus wali raghav meri fav nahi hai🤣🤣