Oh you like that Kaand ki shuruat hairstyle🤣
I love his hair too. It's the one thing I admire a lot in every scene of his. My favorite is in the blouse hook scene with Pallavi...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh you like that Kaand ki shuruat hairstyle🤣
I love his hair too. It's the one thing I admire a lot in every scene of his. My favorite is in the blouse hook scene with Pallavi...
Yes a great trait to have, love a guy who is witty!
I love his hair too. It's the one thing I admire a lot in every scene of his. My favorite is in the blouse hook scene with Pallavi...
Same here. I loved loved and loved his that look. Hair and black shirt.
Ghamandi rao ILP start ho chuka hai konsi team ki taraf se ho?
Sai - It's IPL
😆😆
Kabhi twitter pe bhi reply kardo
Sai - to be honest I am still learning how to use twitter😂😂old school problems
You know what initially I didn't like u but now I have become a huge fan of yours .. You are just outstanding.
Sai - you didn't like me 🥺