On time today ! Where do we launch?!
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
On time today ! Where do we launch?!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
On time today ! Where do we launch?!
SHIT I AM IN A MEETING AND IT BETTER END IN 20 MINUTES!!! I CANNOT BE LATE TO THIS
Originally posted by: infinitie
SHIT I AM IN A MEETING AND IT BETTER END IN 20 MINUTES!!! I CANNOT BE LATE TO THIS
Shrut you late? Out of all the people? Are you done now?
Originally posted by: infinitie
SHIT I AM IN A MEETING AND IT BETTER END IN 20 MINUTES!!! I CANNOT BE LATE TO THIS
you have until 45 🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Shrut you late? Out of all the people? Are you done now?
I KNOW RIGHT I’m not out can you imagine I’m fuming rn
LOL I BETTER BE OUT lol imma say I have somewhere to be if they don’t let me out haha
get away from that meeting!!!! Tell them it’s a Friday!!!!Originally posted by: infinitie
SHIT I AM IN A MEETING AND IT BETTER END IN 20 MINUTES!!! I CANNOT BE LATE TO THIS
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL I BETTER BE OUT lol imma say I have somewhere to be if they don’t let me out haha
OMG SAY YOU NEED THE NETWORK IS CRAP AND KEEP SAYING HELLO AND CUT THE LINE 🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
OMG SAY YOU NEED THE NETWORK IS CRAP AND KEEP SAYING HELLO AND CUT THE LINE 🤣
DUDE YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME I WAS GETTING VISIBLY AGITATED WITH EACH PASSING MINUTE YOU COULD TELL!! and so they were like okay we'll just end here for today i guess AND I LIKE OKAY BYE
get away from that meeting!!!! Tell them it’s a Friday!!!!
I JUST GOT OUT POOJA MY HEART WAS LIKE RACING WITH ANXIETY