🤣🤣
Because we aren’t talking about food much rn 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣
Because we aren’t talking about food much rn 🤣
Tum kab aayi?
Main toh wahi par hi thee😲😲
I saw Hava there few sometime😆But then she disappeared😒
Mein ayi thi shayad Tu nhi thi but Rashi or raddo they whi
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Why is hava giving angry reactions to Sakshi's food posts? 🤣
Isne mujhe pawri mein invite nhi Kia mujhe btaya bhi nhi or yaha pawri krli😭😭
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Really u didnt😲Well i too started frm last year🤣
Yes that too spicy😆
I didn’t 😆
a good momo joint did open near our college
I thought I will visit it one day
But then lockdown happened 😵
I will start though
Spicy ? Are they good ?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Apna food business (CC) badhane ki tayari krlo Gladiator🤣
SpammerFoodie is on the thread🤣
🤣🤣
That’s why I was avoiding this 🙈🙊
If I start, I won’t stop 🤣
Water boil krne ki recipe😎
Pani lo or gram krlo yeh bhi nhi ata ab😡
Next time I'm gona silently read all the posts then comment. 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I didn’t 😆
a good momo joint did open near our college
I thought I will visit it one day
But then lockdown happened 😵
I will start though
Spicy ? Are they good ?
OhTry after situation gets in control
Yup its goodIts chutney is spicy nd there r many varities in momos..u can try all🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k