Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Aren't you counting the numbers from 2nd Picture?
I'm not good with Subway orders😆 I counted it from 2nd
The number will be then 5, 6, 8
Chalta hai Ji🤗
Oh
I counted it from 1st
🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Aren't you counting the numbers from 2nd Picture?
I'm not good with Subway orders😆 I counted it from 2nd
The number will be then 5, 6, 8
Chalta hai Ji🤗
Oh
I counted it from 1st
🤗
kal koi or interview hai kya...🤪
Hi ✨
Your name ?
I haven’t interacted with you I guess 😅
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Soni Anmol nd Ladli Rado i m waiting for party🥳
Karte hai 🥳
Kaisi chahiye bolo
my name is Nisha...
You are Sakshi right???
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
kal koi or interview hai kya...🤪
Haan thats what mene suna🤔
okay kal konsi rrahel content ate hai wait kar rahi hu...Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan thats what mene suna🤔
Yes 😆
Hi Nisha 🤗
Hava is Offline rn ig
She’ll add you soon 🤗
Just let her know your birthday too ✨
Red eyes ko bhi bula le ? 😆
Sare eyes idhar hi honge 👀
😆