ohh..take care of ur health yaar😔
Thanks yaaarrr
I’m suffering with this for the past 9 years yaar!
This June I’ll be completing the 10th year that I’ve given up on it very much 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohh..take care of ur health yaar😔
Thanks yaaarrr
I’m suffering with this for the past 9 years yaar!
This June I’ll be completing the 10th year that I’ve given up on it very much 😂😂😂
Thank you Ayu 🤗
Yaaa be extra careful now
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeeee bewakoof 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Can’t u understand that I am taking that line and cracking jokes on you now I am going on and on about your zipper always now don’t you bloody understand that woman😂😂
mein bacchi hoon kya na samajhne ke liye🤣
No but ur illiterate know that’s why 😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
phirse gala kharab ho geyi...
Dry ginger coffee beech beech mein drink kiya kar..best haii
hunter Rish,,,😆
warna kya karogii🤣
I don’t reveal things like that easily 👀