Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Exactly she is doing is wrong in front of vansh eyes as he dont know the reason

And vo phi chup krke thoda baitha ryega he will do his part 

but riddhu is forgetting something that whenever she think she can handle everything she is put into dangerous situations 

Remember he told her once when potraying as Vihaan that you should ask for help n this attitude of hers that she will single handedly correct everything will land her up in trouble very badly one day.

So fine she doesn't want to share now.....but can't expect Vansh to be keep quiet about it either.

It's actually very good to see that he tried to at least dig the matter to reach the truth rather than jumping to conclusion n punishing her for betrayal. N this time he witnessed it himself n not some cooked up evidence against her. So I'll give credit to his character development.

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ok me back with my Khayaali Pulao on the current track

Kindly bear with me

😆

The secret about the Past

Vansh's Dad n Vyom's Dad were partners in this business and they must have made a pack that whoever will have a Son (1st) ... He will be the Heir of this business.

But due to certain unforeseen situations ARS may not be able to fulfill this condition so Dadi steps in and steals someone else's Son and makes him their Heir.... Vansh!

🤔

Then the spoiler that Vansh isn't a RS holds true!!

Dadi fiercely possessive about Vansh also holds true!!

Maybe if Dadi - Riddhu aren't a team then 

Dadi being manipulated by anti Riddhu gang (the snaky gang) that due to Riddhima .... Vansh is drifting away from them.

I just hope Vansh is a Rai Singhania otherwise these snaky gang members will rip him apart emotionally

Aryan and Ishani toh have already started plotting against him.😡

Ishani is distancing Angre from Vansh

This 6hr and The Deal truth will create issues amidst RIANSH

VANSH n RIANSH will be emotionally torn apart!!

🥺😭

Hoping aisa kuch na ho

Fingers crossd

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

She’s such a dumb ......

Oh ho....nice dp👌🏻👌🏻

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 3 years ago
Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Can't blame you never liked maths myself 😆

I like maths...😆But here I am taking analogy..2 denoting their various dialogues,actions,deals regarding 6 hours raaz and addition result to be that raaz...thats what I tried to say..

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

I can accept his revenge on ridhima with bitter mind but it's intolerable that he kept tied a pregnant lady alone  for few days in a single room. Its a very barbarous act. Till now I have seen many misbehavior from heroes sides towards heroines but no hero role I saw kept his pregnant wife tieing like this. Ok he did it but where was remorse to keep tieing like animal  not only  wife but also his would be kid.  He deserves a big punishment. 😠

I can accept revenge but not nastiness. He was pure nasty. So his present behaviour doesn't even surprise me. & top of that he has the audacity to flirt with random chick. He even did the same thing after the two min apology. Alag level ka kachra hai yeh..

Lamisakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aaj ridhimah vo black box vyom ku  dey deti tou hame such malum hojata. Riddhu said to ishani ki after 24 hr  sub ku malum hojayea ga. 

Magar hamarey vansh sahab ne sub bigad diyea..

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Tauba tauba what are you saying.. He is the hot hero. How the cheater character less heroine do this to hero. Nah baba nah..

Tbh aisa kuch dikhate toh people would have started to pair him up with lollipop.. & Hai hai riddhima can't even imagine..

Hypocrite teenage fans these all. I feel proud of myself that I was not nonsensical  immature like this when I was teenager seeing this generation's teenagers 😁 & I say it often. 😆 

Lamisakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aaj show mein shanti thi.

Because dadi jo nahi thi..

Varna khandani word sunkar merey kaan pakhgayea they..

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Max789

My favourite Kabir 

Humara ,riddhima ka bodyguard abhi bhi zinda hai 🤣

Itna torture ke baad bhi , Kabir ko riddhima baby chahiye 🤣

He was pleading riddhima to come to him 🤣

nautanki kabbu🤣