Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
sure, one was quite good actually, personality wise, with stubble and all, and he actually was fine with my height, but I was not fine. He's 6'3. I mean seriously??🤪🤣🤣
Mera potential Vihuuuuuu 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
sure, one was quite good actually, personality wise, with stubble and all, and he actually was fine with my height, but I was not fine. He's 6'3. I mean seriously??🤪🤣🤣
Mera potential Vihuuuuuu 

O-kay kya ho rha hai yahan??
mein kabhi nahi padhti...Originally posted by: rheuji17
I only wear on special occasions otherwise flats or sandals heels I cannot wear so often 😵
Originally posted by: Vedika126
warna jitna isko thadna hota hai mera sara bank balance khatam ho jaata 🤣
Aur bank balance mein itna tha bhi nahi ki hum usse zyaada der se usse taadna afford kar sake 🤣
tharki vihu...Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Mera potential Vihuuuuuu
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Mera potential Vihuuuuuu
I don't have pic though, delete maar di saari🤣🤣
& manasvi replied "Magar jawani ka josh aap mein aaj bhi barkaraar hai ". 😆
Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma
& manasvi replied "Magar jawani ka josh aap mein aaj bhi barkaraar hai ". 😆
right means vihaan abhi bhi vansh me jinda hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
sure, one was quite good actually, personality wise, with stubble and all, and he actually was fine with my height, but I was not fine. He's 6'3. I mean seriously??🤪🤣🤣
damn it 6"3 kuch zyada hai 🤣
lekin sounds ike RRahul personality wise
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Aur bank balance mein itna tha bhi nahi ki hum usse zyaada der se usse taadna afford kar sake 🤣
Haan nahin hai survival mushkil hai aaj kal