lolipop k saath...🤪jaise Vansh ka sharing🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lolipop k saath...🤪jaise Vansh ka sharing🤪
Originally posted by: merryyura
Anddd the knife attack starts in 3.....2.....🤪
🤣
As if i get scared of her knife😁😁
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Haan bohot pehle. Tujhe aaj pata chala? 🤣
Mujhe bollywood ke movie ke alawa stars ke person Relations me jyada interest nahi🤪
Yes😎🤣
Caption pls🤪

My brain really got jammed. Even if I get break tomorrow I won't be able to watch..Originally posted by: NQRK5EPAKRVZRBVG
@B1-Hmm I can understand ,time is seriously very hectic so as always if you get time than pls take rest thats much important,you can watch it anytime afterwards...rest and taking care of yourself is most important right now.
@B2-Yeah I also liked this aspect that being a crime thriller,they are exploring family equations also...his interactions with his wife also gives very relatable vibes..
But again I will say,first take rest whenever you get time,you can watch it afterwards.
& take care of yourself & your family.
Bhai bhabhi and nayi nanad 😊
Kyunki purani do kisi kaam ki nahi rahi 😡
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Me,shivu, rishi 🤪
Bhabhi aur Nish ko jhatka laga🤣