Me,shivu, rishi 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me,shivu, rishi 🤪
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
not done ayu...🤣
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Me,shivu, rishi 🤪
Ja k dekh...
And shivu rishi khudko Karan Arjun bola kaise...
So many things run in my mind 😂😂😂
And I clearly remembered it was my dialogue and I thought u were stealing it 😂😂
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Me,shivu, rishi 🤪
Tum toh dekhlo yaar n shivi tum bhi
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Okay byee 💔 humari friendship khatam
Ur being materialistic like Riddhima
another one taking tips from ur Behen Riddhima 😂😂😂
Areeehhh yaaar I’m not bothered to watch any movie
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I love it. 😋
I would rather eat chowmein than rice in Chinese restaurant. 😆
U mean fried rice?😆
Sirf rice mat bol saada chawal yaad aata hai🤣🤣
I haven’t
Shivi haven’t
I think Maria also haven’t