Barrister Babu CC #23- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

39.1k

Users

30

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

BCZBJ2WBB3IGEWXQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#81

Originally posted by: TSGSFMAL7YLLDTGK

Oh God 🤣🤣

Flow flow me maine tujhe kitna kuchh bata daala 🤣🤣🤣

don't worry.

Neither i remember the stories much after a few days, nor i spread them to others.

So it's safe with me🤣

AK_2010 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#82

Shit lemme check right away 🤣

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#83

Originally posted by: 2F6WACMW6TWHT6P3

haan mujhe pata hai tu bhi dekhti hai but tu forum nehi aati na.

Will be waiting for the dhamaka🤗

Ayungi jaldi hi...bas inspiration nahi h filhal🤪

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#84

Itne dino baad?

Aap idhar?

Rusty_Quill thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#85

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Itne dino baad?

Aap idhar?

oh my! U remembered😲
Edited by Rusty_Quill - 5 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#86

Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill

oh my! U remembered😲

I saw the H🤣

Yup I guess I do

Rusty_Quill thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#87

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I saw the H🤣

Yup I guess I do

ever spoty

Hw r u?

Edited by Rusty_Quill - 5 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#88
What?

I am okay

How are Rusty?

Rusty_Quill thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#89

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

What? U spotted my mistake!😆

I am okay

How are Rusty?

I am good... Aur aaj kal kya ho raha hai?

U r still following the show?

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#90

Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill

I am good... Aur aaj kal kya ho raha hai?

U r still following the show?

This is like addiction

I hate it at times but never stop keeping a track of it

Its okay...not the amazing show it was first

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".