Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Dadi isn't dead yet Ayu 🤣
But don’t we all know where Daadi will be going after what she did to daada ji also 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Dadi isn't dead yet Ayu 🤣
But don’t we all know where Daadi will be going after what she did to daada ji also 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U have time to spam but movie ke liye😡
Exactly my point
If I watch movies how will I spam and who will? So I should save time for that know 😂😂
Awww...
I am late...
Congratulations let's celebrations...
Rishi Shivi latak geyi...
Party...
Nice thread ayu...
Haaaa bhai, Rrahul is my Rrahul
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Exactly my point
If I watch movies how will I spam and who will? So I should save time for that know 😂😂
Mein tere taraf se spam karloengi tu movie dekh
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Aren’t u ashamed men
cheeeeee
U have become a thief!!
Quoting to u - don’t die a copy!! Be an original 🤣
🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏
You want original, you get original
Daadi for sure will use daada ji (rifle) and send u to hell now for assuming like this about Daadi 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I didn’t know u would become. A thief
I never expected u would stoop this low and cheap!! At least Saru and Shivi it was expected but not from u 🤣
Sharing is caring bro 🤣