Originally posted by: .shivi396
Dushmani dosti me badal gayi kya fir🤣🤣
Haan bohot pehle. Tujhe aaj pata chala? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Dushmani dosti me badal gayi kya fir🤣🤣
Haan bohot pehle. Tujhe aaj pata chala? 🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Tu saath me hogi issliye koi ghum nahi🤣🤣
Yaha kya ‘hum saath saath’ chal raha hai kya? 😂😂
I love it. 😋
I would rather eat chowmein than rice in Chinese restaurant. 😆
Tu bhi narak mein in the list 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Dadi isn't dead yet Ayu 🤣
I have no time for that
And I can’t watch tooo old movies now 😂
And u two will be joining us don’t worry along with Saru so don’t worry 🤣
But Saru when ur coming to narak make sure u come well zipped Because you can’t be bringing your tailor there know but if you want bring ur tailor also to Narak 😂😂😂
But but I’ll be going to heaven and I’ll see u 3 from up there
Aren’t u ashamed men
cheeeeee
U have become a thief!!
Quoting to u - don’t die a copy!! Be an original 🤣
U have time to spam but movie ke liye😡
I didn’t know u would become. A thief
I never expected u would stoop this low and cheap!! At least Saru and Shivi it was expected but not from u 🤣