Posted: 2 years ago

hey guys,

I have been meaning to pen this inner monologue of sai post her being thrown out of Chavan Niwas. Hope you like it... 

(Just a small story I don't plan on continuing this) 

-----------------------

The entire cab ride was quiet, neither did Sai speak a word nor did Usha maushi. They pulled up in front of Milind Kaka's house in gardchiroli. They had nowhere else to go and at this point Sai did not want to stay in Nagpur, she wanted to be close to home, her home where she could find memories of her abba.

They got off the car and walked towards the door Milind kakas wife opened the door. She was happy but taken a back seeing Sai and usha in Gardchiroli without virat. She welcomed them inside and Milind kaka walked in. He was extremely happy to see Sai. She was his best friend and neighbors daughter and he considered her as his own. 

He noticed the sorrow and pain in Sai's eyes and questioned her. Sai not being able to control her pain. let tears flow from her eyes. She was hurt, in pain and broken but she gathered herself and asked kaka kaki to let her rest as she was not in the mood to speak. Kaki understanding her asked her to go to the Guest room. As Sai left, usha maushi narrated the entire incident that had taken place in the last 24 hours.

As sai entered the room, she smelled the familiar fresh air of GC, it reminded her of her abba, her happiness, her times with him in GC. She took out his photo from her back and holding it in her hand broke down, shattered completely from inside. She never thought Virat sir would throw her out of the house. She remembered all the moments from the day, breaking again and again.

As she sat in a corner she looked at her abbas photo, tears flowing down her eyes..

Sai- Abba, (she creied) abba, aap kyun mujhe chod kar gaye, kyun aapne mujhe akela chod diya. aaj main bilkul akeli pad chuki hoon. Main nahi jaanti main kisse kahoon,  koi meri baat sunega bhi ya nahi.. Virat sir ne bhi meri baat nahi suni, unhone mujhe ek mauka bhi nahi diya apni saafai dene ka sirf yeh man liya ki main galat hoon. 

Main manti hoon ki maine Devyani tai ko bhagake aur virat sir se yeh baat chupake bohot badi galti ki, lekin aapko toh pata hai na abba, aap toh sabh dekh sakte ho na, aapko pata hai ki kaku ne pulkit sir ke saath kya kiya tha aur pulkit sir ne mujhse vaada liya tha. Aap hi ne sikhaya tha mujhe ki kabhi bhi kisi ko vaada do toh usse nibhao, mujhe uss pal main sirf Tai ki chinta thi, unke saath jo bhi ho raha tha bohot galat tha, mujhse unka dukh nahi dekha gaya abba..

Main virat sir ko kaise batati ki kaku, baba aur omi kaka ne kya kiya tha.. woh bilkul toot jaate aur mere pass koi saboot bhi toh nahi tha..

The tears flowing from her eyes weren't stopping.

Sai continued- mujhe laga tha Virat sir meri baat sunenge, jaanne ki koshish karenge ki maine aisa kadam kyun uthaya lekin unnhone meri baat mane bagair aadhi raat ko ghar ke bahar nikal diya. Main manti hoon abba, maine bhi kaafi cheeze boleen unhe, lekin jo dukh unhone mujhe diya bina meri baat sune aur kaku aur pakhi didi ki baatoon main aake, mujhse saha nahi gaya abba. 

Maine kabhi tai ki burai nahi chahi. main sirf unki khushiyaan unhe lautana chahti thi. Itne saalon se unhe aapne pati aur bachhi se dur rakha gaya, itna zulm sehna pada unhe, mujhe sirf unki khushi dikhayi di sirf unki..

Sai broke down as she clutched her abbas photo. Looking up in the air as if asking her abba to come and console her. She remembered his touch and the warmth of his hg, whenever she would be in pain he would also break. why was he not here when she needed him the most, why was she all alone.. 

sai- abba, aapke jaane ke baad mujhe laga tha ki virat sir mujhe samjhenge, woh mere saath rahenge. Main unhe kabhi takleef nahi pohchana chahti thi lekin jo unhone mere saath kiya woh maafi ke layak nahi hai. Main unpe iss baat par naraz nahi ki unhe laga ki maine unka bharosa toda, main jaanti hoon main unka bharosa toda aur unhe chot pochai par main unse iss baat se gussa hoon ki unhone mujhe apne paksh main bolne ka ek mauka bhi nahi diya... unhone mujhe diya hua vaada toda. Unhone mujhse maafi maangi thi lekin aaj phir wohi harkat dauhrahi... woh mere lucky charm the, mereliye khade rahe apne parivaar ke khilaaf meri padhai ke liye, mere sapno ke liye lekin aaj kyun unhone meri baat nahi suni aaba. 

Abba aapne unko meri zimmedari di thi, mujhe aapke faisale par yakeen tha lekin aaj mujhe lag raha hai ki kyun aapne unhe meri zimmedari saupi, kyun abba kyun..

Sai looked at abba's picture, his smiling face that would light up her world, she wiped her tears and composed herself. 

sai- mujhe maaf kardena aaba, lekin main virat sir ko maaf nahi kar poaongi, aaj jhoot takatwar tha, lekin aaphi ne kaha tha ki sachai kabhi nahi chupti aur ek na ek din yeh sach bhi samne aayega. Abba Apki beti buzdil nahi hai, main apne paaon par khadi hoke iss duniy aki sabse achhi doctor banungi aur apka sapna poora karoongi, lekin virat sir ko shayad kabhi maaf na karpaoon. main humesha yahi prarthna karoongi ki woh khush rahe aur humesha aabharee rahongi unke ehsaanon ke jo unhone mujhpe kiye, main nahi chahti unhe koi bhi chot puhche, lekin main unhe maaf anhi karpoongi. 

Main kamzoor nahi hoon abba, mai aapki beti hoon, ek jaabaaz polic officer ki beti aur main haar nahi manoongi. Main aapni zindagi ko apke sapne pure karne main bitadoongi abba..... 

apne apni beti ko kamzor bana nahi sikhaya, aur main apne aapko kamzoor nahi padne doongi. abba, bus aap apna aashirwaad mujhe pe banaye rakhe taaki main apna aur usha maushi ka khayal rakh paaon.... aaj se sirf wohi mera parivaar hain aur unka dhyaan rakhna meri zimmedari... 

Sai composed herself wiping her tears, she was broken from inside but she gathered the strength to fight for herself and usha maushi. She wanted to fulfill her abaas dreams and that was going to be her only goal in life from this day on......

-----------------------------------------

I just wanted to write about the inner turmoil sai must be facing post returning to GC, she was already guilty for breaking Virat's trust but at the same time, she will be more hurt by his actions... he will not give her a chance to keep her side of the story and explain the situation... He is going to be blinded by the venom kaku and pakhi spew towards sai and they will instigate him into taking that step..

He is not wrong but blinded by the actions and words and his love for his family. his inner turmoil to choose pyaar ya parivaar overtakes his farz... 

It'll be hard to watch his realization when the truth is revealed to him that sai wasn't wrong. He will hurt deeply but at the same time Sai will also be in pain... the only difference will be that she will build her wall higher than ever, and it will be very hard for virat to break this time.. It will not be easy for her to forgive him for his actions again, like I mentioned she will be remorseful for her actions of breaking his trust but his actions will overtake the remorse and change it to anger, for she will never let her self respect break no matter what....

Poor Sai!!!!!I am crying.😭

Amazing start❤️. Very emotional.😢

Do write Virat's POV as well. 

Will be waiting

You are a really powerful writer Siya,I had tears in my eyes as I finished reading. 

This was so sad, and so heart touching, Sai doesn't deserve this much pain,I agree her actions were wrong ,but not her intentions.

So beautiful ❤

Do write more.

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

You are a really powerful writer Siya,I had tears in my eyes as I finished reading. 

This was so sad, and so heart touching, Sai doesn't deserve this much pain,I agree her actions were wrong ,but not her intentions.

So beautiful ❤

Do write more.

thanks shristhi!!! i won't lie I cried to writing this piece, I remembered all the times Sai spoke to abba when she was in pain and understood that his photo would be the only comfort for her post this entire mess... 

Thinking about it brings tears to my eyes 😭

Originally posted by Devikadish

Poor Sai!!!!!I am crying.😭

Amazing start❤️. Very emotional.😢

Do write Virat's POV as well. 

Will be waiting

thank you!! 

I'll try and write virat's point of view but I relate more to Sai so I understand her character a little bit more than others... it was easy to write this... 

That was just brilliant👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼❤️❤️❤️  This breakdown was very necessary cuz it helped bring Sai on track once again. Thankyou so much for composing this and bringing out Sai's determined spirit. Really very heart-touching.

Would love to read more from you in future❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by Svt611

hey guys,

I have been meaning to pen this inner monologue of sai post her being thrown out of Chavan Niwas. Hope you like it... 

(Just a small story I don't plan on continuing this) 

-----------------------

The entire cab ride was quiet, neither did Sai speak a word nor did Usha maushi. They pulled up in front of Milind Kaka's house in gardchiroli. They had nowhere else to go and at this point Sai did not want to stay in Nagpur, she wanted to be close to home, her home where she could find memories of her abba.

They got off the car and walked towards the door Milind kakas wife opened the door. She was happy but taken a back seeing Sai and usha in Gardchiroli without virat. She welcomed them inside and Milind kaka walked in. He was extremely happy to see Sai. She was his best friend and neighbors daughter and he considered her as his own. 

He noticed the sorrow and pain in Sai's eyes and questioned her. Sai not being able to control her pain. let tears flow from her eyes. She was hurt, in pain and broken but she gathered herself and asked kaka kaki to let her rest as she was not in the mood to speak. Kaki understanding her asked her to go to the Guest room. As Sai left, usha maushi narrated the entire incident that had taken place in the last 24 hours.

As sai entered the room, she smelled the familiar fresh air of GC, it reminded her of her abba, her happiness, her times with him in GC. She took out his photo from her back and holding it in her hand broke down, shattered completely from inside. She never thought Virat sir would throw her out of the house. She remembered all the moments from the day, breaking again and again.

As she sat in a corner she looked at her abbas photo, tears flowing down her eyes..

Sai- Abba, (she creied) abba, aap kyun mujhe chod kar gaye, kyun aapne mujhe akela chod diya. aaj main bilkul akeli pad chuki hoon. Main nahi jaanti main kisse kahoon,  koi meri baat sunega bhi ya nahi.. Virat sir ne bhi meri baat nahi suni, unhone mujhe ek mauka bhi nahi diya apni saafai dene ka sirf yeh man liya ki main galat hoon. 

Main manti hoon ki maine Devyani tai ko bhagake aur virat sir se yeh baat chupake bohot badi galti ki, lekin aapko toh pata hai na abba, aap toh sabh dekh sakte ho na, aapko pata hai ki kaku ne pulkit sir ke saath kya kiya tha aur pulkit sir ne mujhse vaada liya tha. Aap hi ne sikhaya tha mujhe ki kabhi bhi kisi ko vaada do toh usse nibhao, mujhe uss pal main sirf Tai ki chinta thi, unke saath jo bhi ho raha tha bohot galat tha, mujhse unka dukh nahi dekha gaya abba..

Main virat sir ko kaise batati ki kaku, baba aur omi kaka ne kya kiya tha.. woh bilkul toot jaate aur mere pass koi saboot bhi toh nahi tha..

The tears flowing from her eyes weren't stopping.

Sai continued- mujhe laga tha Virat sir meri baat sunenge, jaanne ki koshish karenge ki maine aisa kadam kyun uthaya lekin unnhone meri baat mane bagair aadhi raat ko ghar ke bahar nikal diya. Main manti hoon abba, maine bhi kaafi cheeze boleen unhe, lekin jo dukh unhone mujhe diya bina meri baat sune aur kaku aur pakhi didi ki baatoon main aake, mujhse saha nahi gaya abba. 

Maine kabhi tai ki burai nahi chahi. main sirf unki khushiyaan unhe lautana chahti thi. Itne saalon se unhe aapne pati aur bachhi se dur rakha gaya, itna zulm sehna pada unhe, mujhe sirf unki khushi dikhayi di sirf unki..

Sai broke down as she clutched her abbas photo. Looking up in the air as if asking her abba to come and console her. She remembered his touch and the warmth of his hg, whenever she would be in pain he would also break. why was he not here when she needed him the most, why was she all alone.. 

sai- abba, aapke jaane ke baad mujhe laga tha ki virat sir mujhe samjhenge, woh mere saath rahenge. Main unhe kabhi takleef nahi pohchana chahti thi lekin jo unhone mere saath kiya woh maafi ke layak nahi hai. Main unpe iss baat par naraz nahi ki unhe laga ki maine unka bharosa toda, main jaanti hoon main unka bharosa toda aur unhe chot pochai par main unse iss baat se gussa hoon ki unhone mujhe apne paksh main bolne ka ek mauka bhi nahi diya... unhone mujhe diya hua vaada toda. Unhone mujhse maafi maangi thi lekin aaj phir wohi harkat dauhrahi... woh mere lucky charm the, mereliye khade rahe apne parivaar ke khilaaf meri padhai ke liye, mere sapno ke liye lekin aaj kyun unhone meri baat nahi suni aaba. 

Abba aapne unko meri zimmedari di thi, mujhe aapke faisale par yakeen tha lekin aaj mujhe lag raha hai ki kyun aapne unhe meri zimmedari saupi, kyun abba kyun..

Sai looked at abba's picture, his smiling face that would light up her world, she wiped her tears and composed herself. 

sai- mujhe maaf kardena aaba, lekin main virat sir ko maaf nahi kar poaongi, aaj jhoot takatwar tha, lekin aaphi ne kaha tha ki sachai kabhi nahi chupti aur ek na ek din yeh sach bhi samne aayega. Abba Apki beti buzdil nahi hai, main apne paaon par khadi hoke iss duniy aki sabse achhi doctor banungi aur apka sapna poora karoongi, lekin virat sir ko shayad kabhi maaf na karpaoon. main humesha yahi prarthna karoongi ki woh khush rahe aur humesha aabharee rahongi unke ehsaanon ke jo unhone mujhpe kiye, main nahi chahti unhe koi bhi chot puhche, lekin main unhe maaf anhi karpoongi. 

Main kamzoor nahi hoon abba, mai aapki beti hoon, ek jaabaaz polic officer ki beti aur main haar nahi manoongi. Main aapni zindagi ko apke sapne pure karne main bitadoongi abba..... 

apne apni beti ko kamzor bana nahi sikhaya, aur main apne aapko kamzoor nahi padne doongi. abba, bus aap apna aashirwaad mujhe pe banaye rakhe taaki main apna aur usha maushi ka khayal rakh paaon.... aaj se sirf wohi mera parivaar hain aur unka dhyaan rakhna meri zimmedari... 

Sai composed herself wiping her tears, she was broken from inside but she gathered the strength to fight for herself and usha maushi. She wanted to fulfill her abaas dreams and that was going to be her only goal in life from this day on......

-----------------------------------------

I just wanted to write about the inner turmoil sai must be facing post returning to GC, she was already guilty for breaking Virat's trust but at the same time, she will be more hurt by his actions... he will not give her a chance to keep her side of the story and explain the situation... He is going to be blinded by the venom kaku and pakhi spew towards sai and they will instigate him into taking that step..

He is not wrong but blinded by the actions and words and his love for his family. his inner turmoil to choose pyaar ya parivaar overtakes his farz... 

It'll be hard to watch his realization when the truth is revealed to him that sai wasn't wrong. He will hurt deeply but at the same time Sai will also be in pain... the only difference will be that she will build her wall higher than ever, and it will be very hard for virat to break this time.. It will not be easy for her to forgive him for his actions again, like I mentioned she will be remorseful for her actions of breaking his trust but his actions will overtake the remorse and change it to anger, for she will never let her self respect break no matter what....

Nice update❤️ I hope makers copy it show it as Sai's monologue.

Hope u continue.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago