Poll
Who will will today's match? MI or RCB?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When Rohit Sharma Suryakumar Yadav, , Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, and Jasprit Bumrah are in the helm of affairs, dealing with bowlers and batsmen of rival groups, all the matches will become interesting and worth watching!
@ WildestDreams , Please... please , support the weakest team. If they win, it will be jackpot for you , if not , no one will lose!😃
What? Support no one!Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I usually end up jinxing the team I support 🤣
So who should I support? 🤔
Just kidding. Time to break the jinx. Go for it and support RCB. All the very best.👍🏼
Cheers....
Interesting theory. The question is, who is the weakest team?Originally posted by: Viswasruti
@ WildestDreams , Please... please , support the weakest team. If they win, it will be jackpot for you , if not , no one will lose!😃
Cheers....
Last time's team which was in the lowest position!
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Last time's team which was in the lowest position!
Here is the table:

Got it! But, tables can turn. They were the first ever IPL champions. Let us see what they can do in this season.Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Last time's team which was in the lowest position!
Cheers.....
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I usually end up jinxing the team I support 🤣
So who should I support? 🤔
Same thing used to happen with me 🤣
Sports predictions are always subject to failure all the time! 😃Originally posted by: Savera84
Got it! But, tables can turn. They were the first ever IPL champions. Let us see what they can do in this season.
Cheers.....
I wish, CSK should play well this time for the sake of Dhoni.
True! We just predict for the sake of it. What happens on the field is anybody's guess.Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Sports predictions are always subject to failure all the time! 😃 I wish, CSK should play well this time for the sake of Dhoni.
Hmmm, CSK may reach final 4 but, winning the trophy?
I am supporting others.
Cheers...
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33