Originally posted by: .shivi396
Jumein sirf Jigar ki shakal se matlab hai 😆
Baaki dekha hi kisne hai wo show 🤪
Me bachpan me sochti thi agar rashi ahem ke sath and gopi jigar ke sath shaadi karti toh bohot acha hota. 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Jumein sirf Jigar ki shakal se matlab hai 😆
Baaki dekha hi kisne hai wo show 🤪
Me bachpan me sochti thi agar rashi ahem ke sath and gopi jigar ke sath shaadi karti toh bohot acha hota. 🤪🤣
Mujhe bhi nahi pata🤪
Only thing I know is Mere Karan Arjun Aayenge🤣🤣
Karan is Shivi
I’m Arjun
and I’m tellin this for the Second time for u 🔪🔪🔪
Uski 6uri usi ko🤣
I only heard ye bandhan toh pyar ka bandhan he that too at award show. Srk and Salman were very emotional and danced together. 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I am saying you surely have those thoughts
Karne ki baat bich me kaha se aayi
Seems like u know a lot about me chudail 😂😂😂
But NO one knows me still 👀👀
woh Maine layi beech mein 😂😂😂
Tu saath me hogi issliye koi ghum nahi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I only heard ye bandhan toh pyar ka bandhan he that too at award show. Srk and Salman were very emotional and danced together. 🤪🤣
Yeh bandhan Toh pyar ka bandhan hai
Janmo ka sangam hai
I didn’t know it was in this movie coz I’ve never watched it but I’ve heard this from somewhere so I kept saying it 😂😂
I only know SRK and Salman is in this movie coz I’ve never watched it
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Me bachpan me sochti thi agar rashi ahem ke sath and gopi jigar ke sath shaadi karti toh bohot acha hota. 🤪🤣
Tumhare nazariye se wo sahi tha🤣🤣