Watch it then😃
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Watch it then😃
Tu jayengi Narak mein woh Toh pakka hai
Congrats for new CCC. 🥳
Congrats Shivu and Rishi
Do tharki bhai lage raho 🤣
Not partially but I’m so much right in every way
And u can’t match upto to the standard of my brain 😂😂
Ole ole ole🤣
🤣
I got 2 words
I got Rrahul is my Rrahul / favorite 😻
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Not partially but I’m so much right in every way
And u can’t match upto to the standard of my brain 😂😂
i totally agree with ur last line🤣🤣
cannot even compare with ur brain🤣
tumhari 100 variety rangon se darta hai
Abeeeee 😂😂😂😂
Khaak Baaz ki nazar,Kaam hota hai tab kaha jaati hai wo 😏
Good evening Rishiiiiiiiiii
Good evening Saru 🤗