🏏 Wizard of IPL 2021 Championship JOIN NOW, Teams Link pg 56- Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

789

Views

34.1k

Users

49

Likes

867

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sent in the Predictions๐Ÿคฃ.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sunshine

looks like I have missed the train ๐Ÿ˜’

You can sign up now if you want. Send in your predictions by 7:25 pm tonight.

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sunshine

looks like I have missed the train ๐Ÿ˜’


You can take part. Just send to both of us (WildestDreams and braveheartdoc) your predictions for today daily match MI vs RCB and for the whole tournament by 7.25 PM IST

-Sunshine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

You can sign up now if you want. Send in your predictions by 7:25 pm tonight.

Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sure by 6:45 my time

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sent my Predictions for Match as well ๐Ÿคฃ. I don't know If CSK will win any matches. But it will be more surprising if I got any points with my Predictions๐Ÿ˜Ž

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Sent my Predictions for Match as well ๐Ÿคฃ. I don't know If CSK will win any matches. But it will be more surprising if I got any points with my Predictions๐Ÿ˜Ž

How come without lineup of players?

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

How come without lineup of players?


I am Playing this game for fun๐Ÿคฃ, if he isn't in the Playing XI then he isn't. I am not going to wait till 7:25 to send it ๐Ÿ˜†

aekiel thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Did my MI v RCB predictions and sent it to BHD

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Sent my Predictions for Match as well ๐Ÿคฃ. I don't know If CSK will win any matches. But it will be more surprising if I got any points with my Predictions๐Ÿ˜Ž


Sent my predictions too๐Ÿ˜Ž

Lets see now๐Ÿ˜†

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 5 years ago
Sent my predictions too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ All d best everyone ๐Ÿ‘

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 11 months ago

🏏IPL 2026 Schedule: Time Table, Teams, Match List, Fixtures🏏 Cricket fans, get ready for another season of high-voltage action! This IPL would...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".