Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar He's too hot!
I am going to start a 17+ OS 🤣 I don't even know what that means 🤣
Ohh maahhh goooo☺️
Kurta and glareswhat a combo☺️
Last two gifs are toh☺️
Originally posted by: rikara94
Ohh maahhh goooo☺️
Kurta and glareswhat a combo☺️
Last two gifs are toh☺️
Last one ☺️
ALL I CAN SEE IS THE CHEST ☺️I LOVE THE ONE WHERE HE THROWS THE CLOTHES!! Like he has absolutely no interest in picking out an outfit, he just wants her to reject everything so he can hug her!!
Originally posted by: infinitie
ALL I CAN SEE IS THE CHEST ☺️I LOVE THE ONE WHERE HE THROWS THE CLOTHES!! Like he has absolutely no interest in picking out an outfit, he just wants her to reject everything so he can hug her!!
Not just Hug ☺️ she wouldn't be leaving the room all night had she been there for real ☺️











