His expression in that be like - "ohh I see.. you want trouble don't you?"☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
His expression in that be like - "ohh I see.. you want trouble don't you?"☺️
So true!
Issiliye mujhe woh liberated wala line sujha tha drabble mei... He is being set freeeeeee
*I believe I can fly* feels 🤣
Originally posted by: KO4O5GJJPVEGVTNM
hOW cAN sOMEONE bE sO pERFECT!!! ☺️
Murder kiya hai isne mera
Im dead 🤤🤤🤤
I loved this scene so much. Shaurya was enjoying to the fullest. I saw him the happiest he ever has been, giving the biggest possible smile🥺 My heart is so happy
Just deep breaths
Talking about dp
Anamika’s is my favourite one 
Sab soft Shaurya hai lekin Woh akeli attitude wali hai 
Couldn’t tag in edt for some reason
Posting it here too 😵😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
omg deeps you gonna die and im gonna be here waiting for you to die!!!
I AM DEAD😆
Your warning did work because I didn’t ended up catching glimpses of it at work. I would otherwise have blushed so hard like I am right now and all the eyes would have been on me🤣 The mask even cannot hide it😳😆
SHARA BEAR IS FLYING !!!❤️
Rimi bro i am crying 😭😭😭😭😭 how can this happen. How can he look sooooo gorgeous. Cant thank you enough for these pics.
Ps: is editing relevant to your job or are you just soooo good at it?