Yeah
No matter how much we grow up, these memories will never get old❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah
No matter how much we grow up, these memories will never get old❤️
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Hi asifa nice to meet you😳
It's your auto correct right?😆
Almost Everybody's autocorrect types my name as Asifa😡
It's Asfiaaaaa 🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hello🤗
Thanks🤗
What do I call you? Sorry I don't know your name...😳
My name’s Sakshi ✨
I think this is the first time we’re interacting 😆
Using Zeal trademark " Insert all shocked gifs available " 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
We should have a post with our real names/nicknames on the post page🤣
😆
Good idea
Need to work on that member’s list 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ok guys
Few Fun Facts about me are here 😎
Try to find which one is true and which Is false 😈😆
- I had tik tok account and I love making reels
- I dislike monsoon season
- I prefer beaches to mountains
- I like cooking
tag me when you answer 🤗
Quotes get lost in sea of notifications sometimes 😅🤣
Tagging currently non active ppl 🤗✨
You haven’t answered till now , have you ? 😆
🤣🤣Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
It's your auto correct right?😆
Almost Everybody's autocorrect types my name as Asifa😡
It's Asfiaaaaa 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
My name’s Sakshi ✨
I think this is the first time we’re interacting 😆
Hi Sakshi🤗
Yeah... Although I saw you many times in games😆
I think you recently changed your UN cause I somewhere saw the same Signature with different UN?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hi Amekha 🤗
This is address of our home
Pls join us ❤️
So that we’ll be in touch even after our exams 😆
Okay Radiant 🤗🤗
Hi all 😆