Hi Razia🤗
Welcome to the CC
R u participating in IPL game?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Razia🤗
Welcome to the CC
R u participating in IPL game?
Answers so far 
Rashi : 1&3
Hava : 1&3
Hasini : 1&2
Heena : 2&3
Sky : 1&3
Darshi : 4 &3
Soni : 3&4
Nina : 1&3
Anu : 1 & 3
Kifs : 1 &2
Asfia : 1&4
Sunny :1&3
Updated 
Anybody remaining 
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Thanks for Inviting Shibani❤️🤗
Feeling happy to be a part of this family❤️
Hi All🤗
Hello Razia ❤️
Welcome 🤗
Hi asifa nice to meet you😳
Originally posted by: hasini009
Pakau League started kya, ghar suna suna lag raha hain?🤔
😆
Idk about others but I am finishing my work in 2x speed so I that I’ll be able to watch IPL today 😆
Isilye breaks leke aa rahi hoon 😆
What are you doing ?
Hi Rashi🤗 Thanks🤗
I signed up...But I don't think I can manage... Will withdraw my name...
You are participating?
Hello🤗
Thanks🤗
What do I call you? Sorry I don't know your name...😳
We should have a post with our real names/nicknames on the post page🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hello🤗
Thanks🤗
What do I call you? Sorry I don't know your name...😳
Hello🤗
I'm Asfia😳
What can I call u?