hey nisha welcome. You have a hell lot 2 catch up.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
hey nisha welcome. You have a hell lot 2 catch up.😆
I have a very stupid question. But I want to know about this. Why colors tv is called rangu. I have seen it on insta and twitter but I don’t understand this.
aww.....colors in an english word which translates in hindi as rang...so its named rangu🤣
isse pehle our 2 thread khatam hue
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
rather kya nahi hua🤣
thats better🤣
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
isse pehle our 2 thread khatam hue
Rrahel ka kusoor sab🤣☺️
toi toi karke aaja 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Mine too!!
Mujhe toh fruit wale pasand hai, especially cheesecakes.
Cheesecakes se yaad aaya, aaj Rrahul got two cake jars. Ho gayi iski dieting. 🤣
Wo bhi my fav blueberry cheeeseckae
Hii peeps
Whats up ??
Kya discuss kr rye o ??
Tortoise jaisa feeling aa rahi hai yaar🤣