Petrichor to his heart - MHRW ff

Posted: 2 years ago

PETRICHOR TO HIS HEART - TEASERS

Scene 1

“Pallavi…

“Pallavi… shuffling between the files and dressing up for the occasion he called her again.

“Pallavi…” this time he nearly shouted her name but no response came. “Āme tana asalu pēru mātramē viṇṭundi” he muttered to himself. (she would listen to her real name only).

He sighed and walked to the door and standing on the top of the stairs he shouted.

“Saree ka dukan…” he was unsure whether she heard him or not but he did hear some giggles downstairs.

Scene 2

“Everything used to be on its place when Farhad was handling now I can't find a single thing,” he spoke shuffling through the drawers.

“Farhad didn’t know he used to search everything for you,” she muttered and walked behind him to search whatever he was needing at the moment.

“Pallavi, Abhi main mood me nahi hai varna mai answer karega tumhe… ardhamainda?” he turned for a while and then resumed the search.

Scene 3

“What is this new smell, haan?” he asked her inhaling her hairs.

“what is with you, always smelling my hairs?” she asked turning to his arms.

“i don’t know, I love smelling them but what happened to strawberry?” he asked pulling her close.

“bajar me strawberries khatam ho gayi thi, Ghamndi Rao.” she smiled giving him his share from the morning.

“achha..aisa kya, lagta hai tumko ab mujhse dar nahi lagta..? he cornered her to the table.

“ha ha ha, tumse aur dar..kyu bhai?” she rolled her eyes to create the drama.

“achha, Mee Aayana gurinchi neeku asalu teliyadu, just wait and watch,” he smirked at her and curled his fingers in her hands.

“kya kaha abhi…” she asked the meaning.

“kuchh nahi, I am just in mood to get to know what is this smell in your hairs.” he pulled her hairs and she looked up at him with her big eyes showing a slight amount of surprise.

__________*_____________

Hello everyone, again I am a bundle of nervous wrecks. 

this has been something I enjoy a lot, I wait for their scenes honestly and imaginations are tough to control as i see them so i typed this story for them :-)

Writing something for the first time in Hindi is somewhat strange for me now don't even talk about the portions from Telugu and Marathi.

there is nothing wrong it is just I am more comfortable in English and i hope i am not making big mistakes in grammar.

also since Telugu and Marathi are not my tongues if there is something wrongly put then point it out, please.

That's all, now I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I'll wait for your response.

thanks.

stay safe & stay healthy

with love Morusya.

Edited by Morusya51 - 2 years ago

Awesome scenes....cute nok jhok of Raghavi.....👏🏻👏🏻

Cute and fun..looks like they are married

Hey, Don't worry'bt the language part a lot. Just write in the language you're comfortable with😊.  The story looks great specially with this concept of them already married & trying to make things work❤️. Please continue.

I loved these scenes. Cute and funny😆

Originally posted by Morusya51

PETRICHOR TO HIS HEART - TEASERS

Scene 1h

“Pallavi…

“Pallavi… shuffling between the files and dressing up for the occasion he called her again.

“Pallavi…” this time he nearly shouted her name but no response came. “Āme tana asalu pēru mātramē viṇṭundi” he muttered to himself. (she would listen to her real name only).

He sighed and walked to the door and standing on the top of the stairs he shouted.

“Saree ka dukan…” he was unsure whether she heard him or not but he did hear some giggles downstairs.

Scene 2

“Everything used to be on its place when Farhad was handling now I can't find a single thing,” he spoke shuffling through the drawers.

“Farhad didn’t know he used to search everything for you,” she muttered and walked behind him to search whatever he was needing at the moment.

“Pallavi, Abhi main mood me nahi hai varna mai answer karega tumhe… ardhamainda?” he turned for a while and then resumed the search.

Scene 3

“What is this new smell, haan?” he asked her inhaling her hairs.

“what is with you, always smelling my hairs?” she asked turning to his arms.

“i don’t know, I love smelling them but what happened to strawberry?” he asked pulling her close.

“bajar me strawberries khatam ho gayi thi, Ghamndi Rao.” she smiled giving him his share from the morning.

“achha..aisa kya, lagta hai tumko ab mujhse dar nahi lagta..? he cornered her to the table.

“ha ha ha, tumse aur dar..kyu bhai?” she rolled her eyes to create the drama.

“achha, Mi bharta miku teliyadu, just wait and watch,” he smirked at her and curled his fingers in her hands.

“kya kaha abhi…” she asked the meaning.

“kuchh nahi, I am just in mood to get to know what is this smell in your hairs.” he pulled her hairs and she looked up at him with her big eyes showing a slight amount of surprise.

__________*_____________

Hello everyone, again I am a bundle of nervous wrecks. 

this has been something I enjoy a lot, I wait for their scenes honestly and imaginations are tough to control as i see them so i typed this story for them :-)

Writing something for the first time in Hindi is somewhat strange for me now don't even talk about the portions from Telugu and Marathi.

there is nothing wrong it is just I am more comfortable in English and i hope i am not making big mistakes in grammar.

also since Telugu and Marathi are not my tongues if there is something wrongly put then point it out, please.

That's all, now I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I'll wait for your response.

thanks.

stay safe & stay healthy

with love Morusya.

this is short and beautiful

Love these ❤️ want to see all of them onscreen 

This was great...please write more of these and my personal favourite was Scene 1 

If possible please write OS on it 🤔

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

Awesome scenes....cute nok jhok of Raghavi.....👏🏻👏🏻

i am happy you liked it...thanks dear♥♥