Tussi chaa gaye, aapne toh din bana diya, aapke phone ya PC ki battery amar hojaaye, aap toh mast a mast ho,TFS so much👏🥳❤️
P.S.:Chalo,chalo sab log iska bhi screen shot leke rakho, jaldi jaldi, roz roz nahi dhoodh sakte hai isko😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tussi chaa gaye, aapne toh din bana diya, aapke phone ya PC ki battery amar hojaaye, aap toh mast a mast ho,TFS so much👏🥳❤️
P.S.:Chalo,chalo sab log iska bhi screen shot leke rakho, jaldi jaldi, roz roz nahi dhoodh sakte hai isko😆
I just don't get it!❤️ I mean SaiRat has just worked an indescribable magic on me. Even if I don't see them fully and closely their mention just makes me go a tad-bit crazy. Like in the story Ayesha is not completely visible cuz she is facing the other side but the moment I saw both of them I replayed the story a couple of times to see them again and again. They're are so adorable and share a chemistry just beyond words.
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Suitcase is there behind Yamini in todays story. That white blue purple suitcase that Virat carried to Amravati.
Suitcase mein bhi bachat 🤣
nahi peeche baita hai 🤣Baaki sab Amrit chai pee rahe hain kya 😲?
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I just don't get it!❤️ I mean SaiRat has just worked an indescribable magic on me. Even if I don't see them fully and closely their mention just makes me go a tad-bit crazy. Like in the story Ayesha is not completely visible cuz she is facing the other side but the moment I saw both of them I replayed the story a couple of times to see them again and again. They're are so adorable and share a chemistry just beyond words.
it's ok koyi baat nahi hai yaar why telling sorry just chill
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Suitcase mein bhi bachat 🤣
Saara budget Devkit ki shaadi meiin laga diya.
Man s muhc of hard work these ppl put in work
nazar na lage
Sorry wrong posting
Please note..."Camera door pe laga hain".
Sai nikal rahi hai.