Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Aaya Fir wo Nazar Aise - Sairat OS

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry I am not watching the show so may be it will differ a bit.

seriously want Virat to miss Sai badly when she left and he got to know original truth.

SAIRAT OS

Its night Virat waiting for Sai to return so that he can confront her directly. Everyone was scared with Virat's action as he might take a drastic step for Sai.

Sai came taunts start ,Virat this time again pulled her hand and thrown her out of the gate in the night . She was pleading that listen to her once as if you will not  get another chance to listen to her side of story.

Bk gang smirking. Mohit was the only one who was stopping Virat from doing this as it's late night where she will go without food and money. But Virat has anger on his head he said jahan bhi jaye bs ab is ghar me ye nhi rahegi.

After crying session she left the house.

Its heavily raining outside and Virat was broken from inside and crying buckets of tears inside the room and thinking what might Sai doing. He shouldn't done this to her at night.

He went outside also to check but she was not there.

Change of scene 

Sai walking when the rain started she decided to buy some decent clothes as she know she is wearing Sari and it will risky for her. She is having only her phone and few amount in her purse.

After half an hour she found a cloth shop opened there she asked for Jean's and an hoodie .

She wore and putting the items in one bag suddenly one girl came and snatched her bag which contains her saree,jewelry and phone.

She got scared as she has nothing left. But the shop owner provided her food over humanity. She said thanks and left. While walking she saw at her back two people continuously staring at her and following her,she got scared and increased the speed . The more fast she walk, they too walk . Suddenly a man shrugged her shoulder,she got scared and was about to scream ,a woman came beta itni rat ko akele yahan kya kr rhi ho.

Man said - Kab se dekh rhe h hm tumhe ,kahin kho gyi ho kya? Is shehar me nayi ho? Kaun kaun h tumhre sath ?

Woman hugged and she can see her pain and said beta if you dont mind . Come with us. Trust us. She said Trust ? And laughed . They got someone broke her trust and she was crying. 

She hesitantly went with them to their home.

Morning- Virat see so many missed calls from Sai's phone number.

5calls from PS.

He immediately dialled Sai's number to know about her location and whereabouts but no the number is switched off now.

He dialed PS numbers. 

Suddenly he listened screaming sound from Usha mausi where she is watching news channel where they were telling a girl in red saree brutally raped and murder in Nagpur and everyone can easily see the saree as it belong to Sai.

Usha maushi blaming everyone and held Virat by collar and telling him agar ye meri Sai hui to yad rakhiyega Domestic violence ke case me aapko andar dalwa dungi.

Virat immediately went to Station and found the bangles ,sai's phone and her saree from the postermoterum house that a girl was brutally raped and murdered. 

He was totally shattered to see the last calls were made to him only.

#flashback 

A girl running with the bag was kidnapped by few monsters they made her wear the saree and raped and thrown her on the road with her belongings who knows that those belongings were of someone else.

#Flashback end.

It's being 3 days Virat dint entered the home. He is not sleeping ,everytime he is thinking of Sai,he even got the Pulkit truth. Pulkiy and madhuri also blamed him for #Sai's death 

Change of scene

Sai has become an integral part of the family. She has told everything about her and what had happened but she never mentioned name as the man was 2 years senior to the Virat when she got to know.

The new IPS was assigned for a case and he was called for joining with a Celebration. Virat was also called and the new IPS told Virat hey man you look lost. Are you sure you are an IPS officer ,he weakly said Yes.

There IPS family came for Celebrations, Virat can hear familiar laughing and hoping in mind please god when I turn it will be my Sai.

And he turned and he sai the new IPS is hugging a girl. He try to look but she went.  He thought he is getting hallucinations 

Then everyone called the new IPS to dance and he called his new friend to join him. She happily joined him for a dance- 

Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga.

Virat saw her and got lost - 

Aaya woh phir nazar aise

Baat chidne lagi phir se

Aankho mein chubtha kal ka dhuwaan

He got a moment of shock that his wife his Sai was dancing with someone else.

She is happy go lucky girl  now ,which she used to look like in GC.

He wants to hold her ,he wants to hug her but this is the not moment .

Sai saw him and got teary eyes and went fast as she could but he followed her and kept calling Sai ek bar meri baat sunlo.

Haal tera na hum sa hain

Is khushi mein kyun gham sa hai

Basne laga kyun phir woh jahan

Woh jahan durr jisse gaye the nikal

Phir se yaadon ne kar di hai jaise pehel

Lamha beet ta huwa

Dil dhukata raha

New IPS came and said Sai ruko and Virat tum dono jante bo ek dusre ko.

Sai kya ye wahi h jiske bare me tumne batya tha?

He felt bad and and was extremely shocked that a Police officer like him can do such things.

She put her head down. He got and left them together to talk and then...

Ok I dont know what they are going to talk ,how they are going to end up being together,until and unless I dont see the episode of confrontation.

But yes I want in the background when Virat see Sai after few days the bgm of Kabir singh play where Kabir saw his preeti after long

Have a good day guys. BE SAFE AND BE HEALTHY.

Edited by tinafans - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it . 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written. Loved reading 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was so beautiful. ❤️ I loved the idea of Sai being supposedly raped and killed. 😒 But it was the woman who took her bag. 😔 That fear and guilt, I can't even imagine. 😔 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

this was really beautiful 

loved it 

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice.....

Oh my god...what all virat would have gone through after knowing about rape case......

How fierce is his anger and ruthlessness that fierce should be his repentance.....

Keep writing more...

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This was really amazing ❤

Keep writing more.

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Very nice...jab virat ne kaha hai that I gave her very small punishment... Then I felt ise kuch huva tho thab samaj atha vusko small punishment or big galthi