Symbolisms
No symbolisms. I too skipped some scenes and watched.
Symbolisms
No symbolisms. I too skipped some scenes and watched.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Looks like today is a regular episode, same precap, no promo
Looks like today is a regular episode, same precap, no promo
Then we might get the episode early. Hope they have have Saturday episodes too. Otherwise I would rather have a maha episode.
Then we might get the episode early. Hope they have have Saturday episodes too. Otherwise I would rather have a maha episode.
Ditto. Same here. It's mentioned Mon - Friday 7 p.m.
If there is no Saturday episode we want ME on Fridays.
This is so funny🤣🤣
Hope Megha is back as it's her own story and she has not taken someone's story.
Originally posted by: caller123
This is so funny🤣🤣
Hope Megha is back as it's her own story and she has not taken someone's story.
Came here to share it 🤣
No, it's Sehrish's (Nandini's) Reel 😭
Is sit?
Megha will return by this weekend I suppose.