Ok tc bye 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Ok tc bye 🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
1 & 2 are correct.
When are you going to share your FF?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mera sample topic bhi hit gaya lol 🤣🤣
Topic toh hit hona hi hai 😆
Kya cool words like koyla... psycho...bole jaa rahein hein woh doh bawwara dil ☺️
Hehe I don’t know. 😂😂When are you going to share your FF?
Good morning eveeyone🤗
All the best for IPL game those who r participating👍🏼
Nd those who r not come for cheering😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Good morning eveeyone🤗
All the best for IPL game those who r participating👍🏼
Nd those who r not come for cheering😆
Thanks and same to u🤗 btw whole tournament prediction we can sent before 7pm ist or correct at that time
1 and 3😃Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ok guys
Few Fun Facts about me are here 😎
Try to find which one is true and which Is false 😈😆
- I had tik tok account and I love making reels
- I dislike monsoon season
- I prefer beaches to mountains
- I like cooking
tag me when you answer 🤗
Quotes get lost in sea of notifications sometimes 😅🤣
Tagging currently non active ppl 🤗✨
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thanks and same to u🤗 btw whole tournament prediction we can sent before 7pm ist or correct at that time
Before as well
7 pm is deadline
Good Morning 🤗Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Good morning eveeyone🤗
All the best for IPL game those who r participating👍🏼
Nd those who r not come for cheering😆
We can submit answers till 7 right ?
Can I invite Amekha ? You guys know her right? From games forum ?