I did tag you 😆
Just below this post I did tag you
I didn’t forget 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I did tag you 😆
Just below this post I did tag you
I didn’t forget 🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I did tag you 😆
Just below this post I did tag you
I didn’t forget 🤗
Yeah i saw that but uss wali main toh nhi na kiya 😏😂😂
Dil toots 💔
1 & 3😎Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ok guys
Few Fun Facts about me are here 😎
Try to find which one is true and which Is false 😈😆
- I had tik tok account and I love making reels
- I dislike monsoon season
- I prefer beaches to mountains
- I like cooking
tag me when you answer 🤗
Quotes get lost in sea of notifications sometimes 😅🤣
Tagging currently non active ppl 🤗✨
It’s definitely not 4 i don’t think 🤔
So i had to choose between 1-3😈
Yeh radiant ke sath reh Kar darmebaaz banne lagi hai Nina new drama queen in the town🤣
![]()
Kya baat 🤣
Aise dance kartein kartein mein bhaag gaunga shaadi ke mandap se 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Kya baat 🤣
Aise dance kartein kartein mein bhaag gaunga shaadi ke mandap se 🤣🤣
Ap shadi ke Mandak se bhaag nhi skte hai love story buht interesting hi wse apka no chnacey🤣
Yeh radiant ke sath reh Kar darmebaaz banne lagi hai Nina new drama queen in the town🤣
We should welcome this new drama queen of the house🤣
Haan 🤣
Ab kahegi mein drama nhi krrahi mein innocent Hoo🤣
Ap shadi ke Mandak se bhaag nhi skte hai love story buht interesting hi wse apka no chnacey🤣
Aaj kiski shadi krva rhi ho Hava🤣Cupid to Nina hai na😆