This Sky cracks me up
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This Sky cracks me up
🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ok guys
Few Fun Facts about me are here 😎
Try to find which one is true and which Is false 😈😆
- I had tik tok account and I love making reels
- I dislike monsoon season
- I prefer beaches to mountains
- I like cooking
tag me when you answer 🤗
Quotes get lost in sea of notifications sometimes 😅🤣
Tagging currently non active ppl 🤗✨
4 is for sure as you said once
N i guess 3
Monsoon kise pasand nahi yaar I love it..chaahe ghutne tak paani bhar jaaye phir bhi I love it..❤️
No u kept his nickname Sky🤣
of course I know that 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
of course I know that 🤣
Poor innocent autocorrect got blamed without any mistake😒🤣
Pados mein shaadi hai toh dulhan banke khud mat bait jana 🤣🤣
Nhi yeh dulhe ki mun boli behn hai 🤣
Or dulha daily talk hai 😈😎🤣
Sakshi sahi jawaab kaunso hai??😆
Child marriage is not allowed 😳
Main baithe bhi Nahi sakti 😳
Kaho toh aapki baat Chalau 😈